Chapter 48 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." — Moulin Rouge, 2001

Word count: 1959

	THE boys made me feel so protected and safe

THE boys made me feel so protected and safe. They tended to my every need. It was honestly the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. They proved to me time and time again that they cared about me. If I was hesitant about their devotion before, I definitely wasn't now. I could never be worried about that.

Jin made the most delicious meal possible—which just so happened to be my favorite.

I was sitting at the table with all of them and my heart swelled with so much love. How could I be so lucky? What had I done to deserve this—them?

The more I learned about them, the more intimidated I felt. I could see why they had such a big and intense fan base. Anna had told me a few intimidating things about ARMY. Namely, they were protective of BTS. They were against any relationships—but then that was apparently just how the world of IDOLs worked. That was why any relationships they did have were very secretive. I didn't know much about their past relationships. Whenever I thought about it, a surge of jealousy would activate inside of me. It was wrong of me—I had been with Liam for years and had been willing to give them up—so how could I feel jealous that they had been with people too?

"—and just afterward, Tae leaned in and smashed his nose on my shoulder." Jimin finished, giggling prettily.

Tae pouted and rubbed his nose subconsciously. "I can still feel the phantom pains."

"Oh, you poor baby," I cooed, rubbing his shoulder affectionately. Desperate for my attention, he leaned in and released a sigh. I hated to compare him to an animal but he reminded me of a puppy. "I thought Namjoon was the clumsy one here."