Halloween Shock

Michael's Pov~

Halloween was right around the corner I mean literally it's fucking tomorrow, so instead of trick o treating with Keith or just waiting until the next day to pile up on on-sale candy, Cherry told us her parents are throwing a costume party. I was on board with it and was waiting for Y/N to return so I can tell her. She had left about an hour ago to meet up with her brother about something even she didn't know what it was about he just called her suddenly and asked her to meet him somewhere.

"Freaking Armaros!" I turned to see she had walked in but she was crying, I quickly got up and ran towards her. "Babe you ok!? what's wrong" When I got close she panicked then dodged my hug and went to the kitchen. "uhh n-nothing is wrong Michael! 'sniff' I'm ok" she doesn't sound ok.

"Babe . . come here," I said a bit stern but also calm, she didn't move from her spot so I went towards her and turned her around to face me. "wha babe how you get this?" little below her eye was a purple bruise, being carful I gently cupped her cheek and rubbed the bruise with my thumb, she winced a bit 'yea she got this recently'

"Wait . . did your own fucking brother hit you!?" I asked as she shook her head quickly, "no-no! he didn't well . . . he did but it was an accident you! see we got in another fight. . . about me dating you and he was waving his gun around and it. . . hit my face, he didn't mean to hit me"

Her brother doesn't approve of her being in a relationship with me he tried so many times to convince her to end it but she refuses, so every now and then they have these fights. letting out a sigh I lead her to the bathroom and picked her up placing her on the counter as I got things to treat her bruise.

"I'll be honest with ya babe, I wish your brother would stop trying to break us apart, you made it clear so many times you wouldn't do that," I said as I started to tend to her bruise "I'm sorry Michael it's just. . . I love you so much and I can't picture my life without you" I stopped what I was doing and looked her in the eyes. "you mean that babe?" she had a small cute smile on her face and nodded at me, my heart felt warm with what she confessed I leaned forward and kissed her softly, pulling back a little and pecked her lips a few times before going back to tending to her bruise.

"ok all done babe, it's still there but managed to clean it up some," I told her and helped her get down before she moved too far I hugged her. "Just letting you know babe, I love you too and I'm glad we met. . . . you're the best thing to ever happen to me" I watch as her cheeks showed a light blush on them, I just smiled kissing her again.

After our tender moment we were on the couch just talking, she also had something for me it was a box of white cheddar flavored CHEEZ-its i immedalty tried them and fell in love "babe . . . you know me to damn well these are too good" I said munching on them she just giggled then leaned on my shoulder letting out a small yawn.

"sleepy babe?" she just nodded and cuddled closer to me, I smiled at her then remembered something, "wait babe before you go to sleep I need to tell you something," I said shaking her lightly to wake her back up. "aww Michael I'm sleepy can't it wait till tomorrow?" I laughed and held her up so she wasn't on me. "well it has to do with tomorrow, we were invited to a Halloween party, wanna go?" I asked she shook her head to wake up.

"Who's hosting? or is it just some random party," she asked while stealing some of the cheez-its i had in my hand and was about to eat, gave her a playful glare "Cherry's parents are hosting it they invited a lot of people I'm only going to I can thank DD for bringing me back but I do miss dressing up and I already have a costume in mind . . . so you wanna go, babe?"

I looked and noticed she was slightly pale 'was she sick?' "you ok babe?" I put the cheez-its down and held her hands in mine looking into her eyes, "y-yeah . . umm I might be doing angel work tomorrow so I don't know if I can make it but you go and have fun love" she said a bit quickly as she got up and headed to the bedroom, I was hot on her trail.