Practice Makes Perfect

Michael's Pov~

I let out a small sigh my mind was in bliss right now, Y/n was on my lap and we were having a small make-out session, my arms wrapped around her keeping her close as hers were around my neck.

"be-beep!"

Ugh again, I slowly break the kiss earning a little whine from Y/n, I chuckle and give her a little peck, "Sorry babe I'll be right back I promise and we can continue" She nodded and slid off of me, I get up and head to the next room to see what Keith needed.

So this time we are back at the family home, and guess what's going on.

Keith is re-applying for college they gave him a few exams, and stuff, and since he's a drop-out, I walk in his room to see he's at his desk and looks super frustrated. "sup little man?"

"beep! b-oup-bi!"

"Oh shit . . ." he's doing a math test now and yeaa jeez "I'm not giving the answers little dude but let me see the questions"

"beeeep"

"no"

"beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!"

"dude I said I would help you, not give you answers"

"be-beb-beopu!"

'Ok, pulling the 'bet if I was Y/n you give her the answers' card, huh, and no I wouldn't you want my help or not man?"

He sat there for a moment then nodded, turning back around to face the paper, I walked up and leaned over his shoulder to see the questions. "ooook you did a few already that's good, which you need help with?"

With his pencil, he tapped at three problems "hmm let's see uh, In a race , Ram covers 5 km in 20 min. How much distance will he cover in 100 min?" not gonna lie my head start to hurt looking at this shit again at-least I knew the answer but not telling Keith it.

"bep"

"Dude it is not 40" I shook my head at him, I gave him mini hints to help him and he got the right answer "right on little dude!, ok next one let's see"

I helped him with the other two and a few others it was pretty funny helping him whenever he would tell me which answer he think it was and got it wrong he would make a small angry face at me, this went on for a few hours until we completed the whole packet.

"Whoa, good job man! what else you got?"

"be-boup"

"Ah sounds good, call if you need anything," he said up next was science but said he should be ok with that, I headed back to my room where I left Y/n, I see she had swapped clothes and was curled up in a cute ball on my bed and had dozed off, she was wearing one of my hoodies.

She's been sleeping a lot these days

With that in mind, I sit on the bed and shake her gently. "Hey, babe" a low 'hmm' emitted from her as her eyes started to open slowly. "Babe, wake up" Letting out a yawn, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, she crawled over to me still looking sleepy and cuddled on my lap.

"cute babe but stay awake, I need to ask you something" I smiled kissing her forehead lightly as I held her, she let out another yawn and rested her head on my shoulder. "Sure what is it love?" she looked up at me her eyes half closed and she looked as if she were gonna fall asleep any second now.

"You doing ok? you been well sleeping a lot, your not sick are you?" she shook her head. "I'm fine love I promise, just umm, you remember I told you how they took away half of my powers?" I gave her a short nod. "Well the more people I save, I get some back, and I have to re-practice them to make sure I still know what to do, and it tires me out, that's why I've been sleeping a lot, sorry if I worried you, just I don't wanna go through the drawback so I quickly go to sleep to avoid it"