When you fly

This is a flashback chapter

Armaros Pov~

"Ammy!" I look down to see my baby sister Y/n run up to me happily, with a smile on my face I kneel down and pull her into a hug then tickle her tummy. "Now what are you so giddy about?" she giggles and jumps out of my hold. "looky!" She cheers, I watch her make a weird face then two little wings show up on her back. 'they finally started to grow' "one day I'll be able to go WOOOSH! like you brother!" she jumped while making her little wings flap. "Yep and I'll be there the moment you can fly"

"Really!?" With a smile still on my face, I picked her up and held her. "yep! I wanna see you fly! oohh i can even try to see if Michael can watch" when I mentioned the arch angel she frowned a little. "Micky is always busy" she pouts, I let out a small chuckle. "sure he can free up some time for you, but anyway what would you like to do?"

She thought for a moment then her eyes lit up "I wanna fly with brother!!" i booped her nose, "you just got your wings silly, how you gonna fly?" she shook her head giggling, "nooo brother you carry me while you fly! pweese"

She made her eyes big and all sparkly so I couldn't say no. I held her close to me as I started to fly up and soar around while making sure Y/n was safe. "brother" she called to me while I was doing a small circle. "hmm?" she poked at my cheek "why do you look sad?" I stopped moving but kept flapping my wings so I could stay airborne.

"Just when you start to fly I won't be able to hold you close to me anymore that's all," I said as I nuzzled my forehead on hers and tickled her, she laughed a little as I started doing circles again.

Why won't it come off?