Date is Set 🎤

Nicole's Pov~

I quickly rushed to the meeting room with the posters in hand, I slam open the door shocking the group.

"Wake up ya bish's its time!" I said slamming down the posters on the table in front of everyone.

"Wait wha is this?" Michael asked confused as he picked up a poster.

"it's the information about the 8-hour stream isn't it?" Armaros said glaring at me and I just smiled at him.

"Hey, man the readers won that reward when this amazing book hit 5,500 Reads then spiked to....6K seriously where are they all coming from? Like damn"

I only shrugged "heck if I know could be the same peeps spam reading their favorite chapter over and over and you know how the lemon fans can get"

We all shuddered

"Umm so which mods are included this time?" Gracie(Y/n) spoke up from beside Michael.

"Check the poster" I simply said

"Ok let's see" Michael held one up and started to read it.

"8-hour Livestream, Friday, on the 15th, start time is 5 PM EST, if you would like to submit a start time request please let Nicole(author) know in advance"

They all looked over at me

"What?"

"You know some folks have jobs right?" Armaros plainly stated. "I know" then Michael spoke up. "And maybe some are still in school"

"Why you think I put down they can request a start time change. . .like damn keep reading!" I pouted at them, they just shook their heads and Michael continued.

"The following MODS is what I currently have sadly the Sister Searest mod didn't work and was removed with that said here are the MODS that DO work and may appear on stream"

BB(Michael)

Neo

Vs Neo Tabi

Vs Neo Whitty

Vs Neo QT

Fever Town

Vs Chris

Starlight Mayhem

Soft

Lo-fi

Henry Stickmin

Sunday

Hatsune Miku

A.G.O.T.I

Entity Demo "pretty sure most of you heard the news but in case you didn't the developers of the Entity mod had decided to cancel it but! They did announce they were gonna finish up Solazar's part so we can still look forward to that"

The room got silent for a bit "FUNKIN DAMNIT!" We jumped and looked over at Agoti, "man we were gonna have an awesome mod, animated cutscenes, and shit"

"Yeah well read the reason why and you understand, keep reading BB" he nodded and continued with the list.

Indie Cross

Hazy River

Vs Baymax

Plants vs Zombies