Cute Angel

Michael's Pov~

"Daww babe you look so cute!" Y/n's cheeks dusted pink when I walked into her dressing room once she gave me the ok to walk in, she was dressed up as the Cheshire cat in Sarv's play ya know Alice in wonderland thing. "hush Michael" She pouted looking away, closing the door behind me, I walk towards her and gently place my hands on her adorable cheeks pinching them lightly.

"Got my own angel kitty, can you meow for me?" I teased her as she let out a little whimper, "I'll stop if you meow babe" I kept pinching and squishing her pink blushing cheeks.

"m-meow" OH MY GOD

"Babe that was so cute! AGAIN!" I hugged her close nuzzling my head onto her cheek, her blush darkened as she let out little whimpers trying to get away from me. "damn your too cute babe"

"Ok, Michael stop teasing Y/n we don't need her fainting before the play starts!" I heard Sarv enter the room, I look towards Y/n to see her face was completely red, she was a blushing mess.

"Just showing my girl some affection, nothing wrong with that," I said as I hugged Y/n's body close to mine again and nuzzled her neck nibbling it lightly, she let out another whimper just as Sarv walked over and snatched her from me.

"No nothing is wrong but go to your seat! we're about to start" she said pulling Y/n with her. "Hold on Sarv! I need to give Y/n something nearly forgot" I called out and caught up with them they both had confused faces.

"Only this" I gently cupped Y/n's cheeks in my hands and planted a tender kiss on her lips, I pull back to see her face got hot and she was staring right at me, I flashed her a quick wink and started to leave heading to my seat. "Have fun babe!"

The play went great even though ONE person, messed up her lines a few times and was a blubbering mess on stage making some people laugh.

"My cute angel" I whispered as I watched Y/n on stage, she glanced my way for a split second and earned a little wink from me.

Her face went red so fast . . . .

Just something small and cute c: