Family Time

Quick A/N: I got carried away, so this chapter is crazy long, but I had a lot of fun making it.

With that said hope you all enjoy.

Words: 5018

Michael's Pov~

Me and Y/N were having a moonlight picnic at a park, nothing planned or fancy we just both agreed the night looked very nice and didn't want to waste the bright light glowing off the moon.

"This was a nice idea love it's peaceful out here" Y/N spoke we were leaning against one of the trees in the park, she was in front of me leaning against my chest as I had my arms wrapped around her as we looked up at the starry night sky.

"Yea this is nice, glad this place is somewhat away from the noisy part of town or we be hearing everything" I chuckled, this park was on the other side of town the more quiet section.

Bzz! Bzz!

"Love thought we agreed on no phones tonight" Y/N complained as I went to check who it was and my eyes widened a bit at the caller ID.

"I'm sorry babe I'll be quick I promise," I said moving away from her carefully as I clicked the green phone icon to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Michael bet you were surprised to hear from me huh?"

"Yea came as a shock when I saw you pop up on my phone, what's up?"

"Just gonna get straight to the point I'm busy tonight, so since it's been a while we decided to have a family gathering sometime next month"

. . . .been a while since I saw everyone. . . .

"So what do you say, Michael? Sure your not too busy and you can make it right?"

Not even gonna question that but I could use this as a chance.

"Yea I can make it, do we have a confirmed date yet, or are you still calling around?"

"Don't get snappy now, you were the last I had to call, I'll call you back in a few days when the date is set."

"HOLD on! before you hang up is it cool if I bring someone?" It was silent for a few seconds.

"Who?"

I glance over at Y/N who was looking back at me, she smiled and gave me a small wave, I waved back and then blew her a kiss before answering.

"Y/N she's umm . . . . My girlfriend I want her to meet the family, she already met Keith"

"I'll be honest with you Michael I don't feel right with you dating considering your *ahem* condition.

"Can she come or not? not gonna sit here and let you tell me how to run my dating life"

"sigh . . . Yes, she can come, we're gonna have the gathering at the family home you still have the key?"

"Yes you made sure everyone had their own key just in case, I keep mine in a safe spot"

"Very well . . . . . I gotta go now I'll talk to you soon goodbye" *click*

"Still the same" I put my phone away and headed back to Y/N.

"Back Babe hope you didn't miss me too much" I teased she just rolled her eyes as I got back in my spot, she leaned back on my chest again getting comfortable.