Worry [Part Two]

Michael's Pov~

"be-bou"

"Eh yeah man, we're doing fine, she's . . . amazing I can say that much" Keith had asked me how me and Y/n been, he knows I've had a hard time making new friends or even finding someone again, being with Y/n . . . I feel complete it's a feeling I hope to never lose, we get to the roof and we spot Cherry she was sitting on top of the speakers.

When she noticed us she quickly jumped down and ran to hug Keith, then gave him a small kiss, he blushed from the affection knowing I was there watching, I just snickered at him after saying my hello to Cherry and a quick chat she got back on top of the speakers.

"I felt I needed to get some fresh air after that. Thanks for forcing me to sing back there... helped ground me back in reality."

"Beep!"

"Being with family again really has boosted my mental health, I thought being away for a while was what I needed but, I think I was accidentally driving myself further away and not realizing it"

"Beep Beop Be"

"I know that's a sign for depression but, come on man, you think I would realize that?"

"..Beop be"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. I need to get help for that even Y/n has been telling me that now and then"

"Beep. Beop. Bee"

"Damn, putting it bluntly now, huh? and hey! she's helping in her own way"

"BEEP!"

"Geez, come on man... I don't need it. Plus, there are others who probably have it worse. it feels.. wrong for me to go in"

"Bopbe Beo bop!"

"I just... maybe another time. Besides, I'm technically doing better now thanks to you and Y/n man so.."

"BE BOP BEEP!"

"Yikes! Alright, alright! Tomorrow morning... damn, I'll give a call to get an appointment"

"Beop bee bop be-"

"Dude, I'm 25. You think I can't handle a phone call to a doctor? seriously?"

"Beep"

"Well, shit... can't walk my way out of this, huh? Fuck..fine. You can be next to me when I make the stupid call, alright? and don't drag Y/n into this man she's leaving early tomorrow, why I want her to get plenty of rest"

"Beep!"

"Mm, but that aside... I came up here for a reason. Wanna do a remix, man? I kinda tweaked some of the melody of one of our songs this time, heck Y/n listened in and said it turned out amazing so pretty pumped about it would love for us to try it out!"

"Beep Bop!"

"Coolio, glad you and me are on the same brain wave! and this time, your girl can actually see us live!"

"bop be?"

"True maybe I should have let her join us, but like I said man I want her to get some sleep we can do this song again when Y/n isn't busy, and maybe not in the middle of the night" we both laughed at the last part then we started.

"Aw, sweet dude~ hell yeah, man! that sounded amazing!" I cheered when we finished, Cherry clapped at our performance.