Adorable

Michael's Pov~

Agoti had texted me asking to me to meet up with him today, something about a surprise.

"You sure babe? I don't wanna leave you and something happens" She had caught a small cold and I was taking care of her but once I told her about the text I received she told me to go.

"Yes love I'm sure it's a small cold, I want you to go and have fun ok! Most likely I'm gonna be asleep the whole time your away so don't worry"

I watched as she huddled under the blankets in bed, once settled she reached out and ruffled my hair. "I'll be fine go silly, I'll call if anything happens ok" I smiled at her as I leaned in to kiss her lips but she backed away.

"Nu! Don't want you getting sick love" she whined making sure I didn't kiss her, I crawled more on the bed and got slightly above her. "babe I don't care" I kissed her lovingly then slid back off the bed I sat there with my arms crossed on the edge just looking at her.

"Now what are you doing? shouldn't you be heading out to see your boyfriends?" I rolled my eyes as she laughed a little, I leaned on the bed, resting my head on my arms. "I'll head out once you fall, asleep babe, they can wait"

She smiled at me and then got more comfortable, once I knew she was fast asleep I kissed her forehead gently then head out. checking my phone to where Agoti said to meet up, said to head to the new walkway bridge and wait there.

Geez, I'm 15 minutes late...

"Sup Tabi!" I made it to the bridge but Tabi was the only one there, "Hello Michael I was starting to think I was at the wrong location been waiting a good fifteen minutes" hmm on the way Agoti told me they were at the location and was just waiting on me and Tabi to arrive . . .did that clown go to the other bridge.

"I think Agoti went to the wrong location, I received a text from him a few minutes ago saying he was waiting on you and me" Tabi let out an annoyed sigh and then called Agoti on his phone, after a little I heard "FUCKING DAMNIT!" and the call ended.

"Yep he was at the wrong spot" all he said I just leaned on the side as we talked and waited.

(ten minutes later)

"There they are!" Me and Tabi heard a voice and looked over to see Agoti, he had brought along Aldryx and some other guy I never met before. 'Why does he look like someone I know...' I thought to myself as the three made it to us. "Agoti how on earth did you get the bridges mixed up? one is clearly different than the other!"

Tabi yelled at his friend who just scratched the back of his head. "Hey man, they look the fucking same to me" the same? this bridge is red and silver and the other one is gold-looking with rose-like patterns on the rails. "dude the other bridge is all fancy looking this one is not the hell?"

I told him he just shrugged his shoulders in a non-caring way. "Anyway Micky my boi come meet our wacky friend!" he said placing his arm over my shoulder and dragging me to the guy that came along with him who just slightly laughed rolling his orange eyes.

"Michael meet Julian, Julain meet Michael!"