Swing n Kisses

Y/n's Pov~

"Michael?" I called out for him again, he was just here in the front room, me and him were talking on the couch until I had to go use the bathroom real quick I come out and POOF gone.

"Love? Where you go?" I swear I checked his apartment like three times over. Sometimes he likes to hide and see how long it will take for me to find him, swear I'm dealing with an adult toddler.

I'm back in his room checking the closet moving stuff around until I hear faint laughing and a small slap noise.

"Michael?" I look around the room and my eyes land on that hanging blanket thing he keeps in the corner of the room, I never really questioned him about it.

Curious I walk towards it and stop near it I reach to check.

"BLEH!!"

"AAAHH!!"

I jump back as Michael pops his head out scaring me. "Really Michael!?" I take a breath to calm down. "Haha gotcha babe"  I just puff my cheeks pouting at him and turn around.

"Awww babe I'm sowwy" he spoke to me in a baby voice, I still didn't turn around he knows I don't like being frightened.

I felt a grip on the back of my shirt pulling me backwards a bit then his face nuzzles the side of mine.

"Love you babe" I didn't reply I felt his hands at my hips and he lifted me up slightly.

"M-Michael!? What are you doing?" I asked as he brought me into the swing with him and placed me on his chest then snuggled me.

"Much better"

All he said, it was cramped but how he placed me inside with him was comfortable I couldn't help but to cuddle up to him.

"Sorry I scared you baby was just having a little bit of fun" Michael spoke while rubbing my back, I sat up a little to look at him.

"Hmm well that action deserves a punishment" he tilted his head in confusion, I moved so I was hovering over him a bit and started to Eskimo kiss him.

"Babe nooo" he blushed I giggled holding his cheeks to keep him from moving his face around to much, the more he struggled he moved us in the swing so I was literally now hovering over him.

"B-babe I'm sorry" I just let out a purr and went back to showering him with little kisses.

A/N: I know yall saw that tweet if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll show you.

KITTY JUST MAKING THIS MAN MORE ADORABLE THAN HE NEEDS TO BE.

few hours later someone posted artwork of him in the swing and it's so cute.