Happiness

Michael's Pov~

Me and Y/n were having our own little moment, nothing sexual just kissing and cuddling on the sofa, right now I was on top of her nibbling at her neck playfully causing her to giggle I was even doing small gnaw noises which she thinks is funny. "ok! M-Michael stop!" she squirmed while still giggling, I love making her laugh.

I leaned up and placed my forehead ontop of hers. "penny for your thoughts?" Y/n asked while running a hand through my hair, I let out a content sigh and gave her a small peck. "just very happy right now that's all babe" she smiled up at me and Eskimo kissed me, I gave her a loving look then kissed her again.

Y/n"s Pov~

After our little moment, Michael got sleepy so he decided to rest his head on my lap, I was sitting on the sofa slightly running my fingers through his hair, he wanted to stay on the couch for some odd reason, he looked to relaxed and cute like this, so made sure I was carful while using my fingers to comb though his hair gently to not wake him.

"hmm hey, babe" I guess he was still awake. "yes love?" I leaned down kissing his forehead a little when I pulled away his eyes were slightly open looking up at me with a smile. "just wanted to say I love you" I smiled back at him then leaned back down to give him a small kiss, when I pulled away he quickly reached up placing a hand of the back of my head pulling back down for another kiss causing me to giggle.

"I want more kisses," he said in between the kiss, I couldn't help but laugh he wouldn't let me up and kept kissing me. "Michael my neck is gonna start to hurt let me up" I laughed, he let out a chuckle sitting up, he turned around to face me placing another kiss on my lips. "you ready for bed yet sleepy boi?" I teased ruffling his hair a bit.

"WIll I be joined by a beautiful angelic girl?" I couldn't help the blush that formed on my cheeks when he said that, so I shyly turned away.

Michael's Pov~

I smiled to myself knowing I got her to blush I turned her head back towards me and gave her a quick kiss, we then headed to the bedroom to get ready for the night, while Y/n was changing i decided to sneak up and tickle her sides. "M-Micheal n-no!" she laughed trying to get away I just smiled holding her to me and kept tickling her.

After a bit I finally let her go so she could finish getting changed I had already got done so I literally hopped in bed, I looked over to see Y/n shake her head at me as she got in, I reached wrapping my arms around her pulling her close to me she let out a small giggle and got comfortable in my arms.

"Love you Michael" she said letting out a yawn nestling her head right below mine, I just smiled leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "Love you to babe" told her as we both fell asleep.

A/N: So quick heads up when Y/n and Michael get ready for bed one goes in the bathroom to change while the other is in the bedroom at the dresser or they both are in the bedroom facing opposite directions.

Y/n's night attire is either pajama top and bottoms or a nightgown with black knee leggings.

Girl is more cute than sexy ok so go along with it lol