The Truth

This is a flashback chapter between Michael and Y/n

With that said
Let's start

Y/n's Pov~

"Sup You reached Michael I'm either spending time with my beautiful girlfriend or I just can't answer the phone right now so-" *click*

"And that's call number seven" ...I let out a sigh and I placed my cell back in my pocket just as the waiter returns to our 'or my' table.

"So it's just you tonight miss?" Taking a breath I stand up after making sure I have everything. "I'm just gonna go, sorry" He nods and waves over a couple that's been waiting for a table.

I walk by them just to hear the girl mumble "That has to be embarrassing" not bothering to turn around I make it outside and let out an annoyed groan.

Was waiting on Michael for two hours and every 15 minutes the stupid waiter came over to try to get me to move to a single-person table/booth or get me to go back to the main lobby and wait.

I take out my phone to check and still didn't receive anything from Michael, he's been missing our scheduled dates and been telling me excuses.

Not this time, remembering he gave me a spare key to his apartment I decided to go over to see if he was home and if not I'll just wait.

Michael's Pov~

"Fuck yeah! that's killer count lucky number seven!" I was on a roll tonight doing my bounty work, I had just cashed in and earned a big amount. Enough to get Y/n something super nice on our next anniversary.

"Hmm I should take her to that pizza plex she's been mentioning now and then plus it's not that far," I thought as I reached my apartment.

I started to count the money I had while also unlocking the door, "ok soo 500, 1200 shit, this is a lot"

"Michael"

Hearing a voice I snap my head up and see Y/n on the couch, I put the money away and rush to her with a smile on my face. "Hey, babe! didn't expect you here hope you didn't wait long" I hugged her while giving her a small kiss on the cheek, when I pulled away she looked upset.

"Babe, what's wrong? You look mad" I asked she just scooted away from me I saw her eyes had tears in them. "Babe tell me what's wrong"

She lets out a small sigh "is your phone dead?" Now I think about it, I didn't touch my phone all night, was too busy going on a hunting spree, I pull my phone out to see it was at 12% and was on silent mode.

"Nope, it was on silent though why?" I saw her roll her eyes and mumble "explains that reason"

"Check your phone for me kay," she said and looked away from me, I was starting to get annoyed at why she isn't just telling me but checked it anyway.

Seven missed calls from Babe

Was the first thing I noticed and I had a calendar alert