Yandere Michael X Soft Reader (2)

Requested By:  xXcLoUdY_vIBeSXx

Y/N's Pov~

Ouch, this cut still stings when Michael used his knife on my wing. I just finished saving another soul for the day and was flying back to Michael's place but was having a bit of a hard time due to what happened.

Halfway there I see a flashing light going off nearby as if someone was signaling me. I check it out to see it non-other than Keith but he was alone and had a concerned look on his face.

Landing in front of him I slowly put my wings away before walking up to greet him."Hey, Keith what's up?" Instead of doing his usual beep and boops he spoke English to me which caught me off guard.

"H-hey Y/N I need to talk to you about something, it's pretty serious do you have a minute?" I told him sure but I didn't have that much time as Michael called me a few minutes ago saying he needed me back soon, sounded like he was close to having another attack.

"Is everything ok Keith?" he didn't want to go out in the open for some reason so we were in the middle of an alleyway which made this more concerning. "Soo umm how is my brother doing? he's not acting weird to you is he?" Tilting my head a bit in confusion besides him seeing if my wings bleed a different color Michael been . . . normal I would say besides his goofy-side but beside THAT night everything been ok.

"Michael's doing fine and no he's not being. .weird? did something happen?" I watch as Keith went to the edge of the alleyway looking back and forth as in checking for something and came back to me. "I don't want to ruin what you guys have or anything but I was with Mac earlier and . . . he got shot in the ear a few days ago . . . by Michael . . . to what he said, they were talking about you and started to fight, it got out of hand and well . . .Michael shot him"

A few days ago?... The last time Michael saw Mac was on our . . . .date night. . .same night he cut my wing, my eyes glanced behind me like my wing was out then back at Keith. "You sure Keith? maybe Mac did something and is trying to blame Michael for it" I told him I don't believe Michael would harm his own brothers.

"He did Y/N! that's why I'm here to make sure he didn't hurt you . . I notice your flying been a little. .off like your recovering from something, did he do something to you by chance?" I felt my heart sink slightly at that question. "n-no! just you guys know I don't like using my wings so still feels weird flying with them that's all, I'm just trying to get the hang of using them more often, Michael thinks when we have a free day, we should go to an open space area and practice with them more, but nothing is wrong Keith I'm good" I gave him a closed eye smile.

He sighed before starting to walk away "that's good just . . . be careful around him ok? don't want anything to happen to my future sister-in-law" he winked at me then ran off leaving me there freaking out blushing from what he said.

Shaking my head to get rid of my blush, I brought my wings back out and looked at the one that had the patch job Michael did on it . . . even my Brother questioned me today.

Flashback~

"Hey, sis! we're done here so you can head back to that blue-haired freak you like so much" I heard Armaros say walking to me as I finished my report on my tablet. "cool! and hey! I bet you two would become fast friends if you guys met in a different . . . non-shooting way" I joked he just shook his head and was about to walk away when he noticed my wing.

"Jeez sis what you do to your wing? you're even missing a few feathers" I tensed up a bit when Armaros checked my wing over inspecting it, when Michael cut it he managed to also rip out a few feathers, so he didn't have to bother with a some of them when he tried to well check what would happen.