Burrito Cuddles

Michael's Pov~

"Looks like we're stuck inside for a while" I said looking out the window, me and Y/n were visiting the family home until we got hit by a blizzard and got snowed in.

"Sweet more time with the faaaaam" Khole cheered and hugged me tightly, just a few of us here.

Me, Y/n, Khole, Keith, and Mom oh and for some damn reason, CJ and Vade are here to.

"This is a nice home you have here" Vade said walking into the family living room and sat down by CJ, he had headphones on listening to music, "aww thank you Vade, sorry that you and CJ are stuck here hope it's not to much trouble"

Vade said it was alright and they had nothing really going on, Khloe decided to write some lyrics in her room, mom got started on lunch, Me, Keith, CJ, and Vade were vibin in the front room as for Y/n . . .wait

"Hey, Keith did you see where Y/n went?" Swear she was just here by him, he shrugged his shoulders saying she was just here.

Weird, I got up to search for Y/n no use looking outside were literally snowed in, I go in the kitchen I don't see her there I ask my mom and she told me Y/n headed upstairs.

I go up and first check my room I see a lump in the middle of my bed, I go over sitting at the edge and pat the spot. "babe you ok?"

She makes a small sound and crawls near the edge her head popping out from under the blankets. "Trying to stay warm but your water bed isn't helping"

I laugh as I stood up, I turn and gently pull her out the bed standing her infront of me. "Daaw it's not that cold babe you be fine" I give her a small kiss and we head back downstairs.

The later it got the more cold the house also got, also didn't help we couldn't find the heaters anywhere, but it seems alot of us wasn't bothered by the cold so we didn't really worry about it.

"BO-BEBO!"

"Pfft dude Ruv would totally win if . . .dynamite isn't included" me and Keith was discussing who would win in a rap battle Ruv or Tabi.

"Beep!"

"Eh maybe I wouldn't bet on it though"

CJ had well, this man LITERALLY vanished in thin air, we all witnessed him eat the lunch our mom made us, and next we heard a creeper noise and he was gone, Vade explained he should respawn in 15 minutes.

The hell?

Y/n poor thing was freezing she was balled up on my lap, arms around my neck and her head buried in my chest and I mean she was literally in a shape of a ball kinda, I had my arms around her rubbing her back up and down to help her stay warm.

She has been like this a bit after CJ went KA-BOOM

Came up with an idea, "Hey babe I need to get up" she let out a little whine and tightened her grip on me, "I'll be right back ok, it be for only a few minutes" she let go I gently set her on the couch so I could get up.

Everyone was back in the front room curious what I had planned, I came back with two blankets one bigger than the other, I started to place them on the ground the big one first and on top of that one I put the smaller one once done.

I checked if it was all good then motioned Y/n over. Some of the others tried to get on the blanket spot but I had to quickly shoo them off telling them that I was gonna do something.

"Ok think between 6 and 7 should be good" I had a little dail in my hand and once I finished with the numbers I clicked *on* and went to the other end of the blanket where Y/n was waiting.

"M-Michael what are you doing?" Y/n asked me she was shivering. I smiled at her knowing she was part of this crazy idea. I told her when I lay down to lay with me and to hold onto me as close as she can, she was confused but said ok.

"Wait a minute Michael are you gonn-" my mom nearly ruined it but I quickly said shhh, she laughed and sat down to watch what I had planned.

I laid down on my side and opened my arms for Y/n doing little motions as if saying 'join me' she laid down and nestled her head under mine as she wrapped her armed securely around me. I made sure we were lined up as I grabbed the end of the blanket having a good grip.

"Ok babe whatever you do, don't let go"  before she could question me I started to roll us in the blanket, Y/n and everyone else that was watching just laughed including me.

I stopped at the end with Y/n ontop of me" so your plan was to turn us into a double burrito?" She asked laughing I said "Yep" she gave me a small kiss then relaxed on my chest, a small content sigh escaping her lips.

"Still cold?"

She sat up and looked at me "wait you did this silly stunt so I wouldn't be cold?!!" I smiled nodding my head and explained to her the bigger blanket is a heating one and before I rolled us I had turned it on, she gave me alot of Eskimo kisses.

We slightly moved to be on our sides, Y/n got sleepy so she was cuddled to me her head on my chest, mom had gave us pillows so we weren't on the flat carpet.

In the morning most of the snow was shoveled so we could leave, me and Y/n slowly woke up but felt weight on us as we were still in the blanket burrito.

Freaking CJ was laying across on us passed out, Keith was cuddled near me and Khole was leaning on Y/n's side while asleep and Vade was also ontop of us 'mostly me' asleep using CJ as a pillow.

"Ugh now it's to hot" Y/n mumbled shaking her head, I let out a small laugh before giving her a small kiss.