Angel Log

Michael's Pov~

So my landlord informed me that someone else in the complex got a high bed bug infection. It didn't reach us yet but he told me to find a place to stay while they bombed the whole complex before it got worse.

I told Y/n and we were now at Sarv's for a few days, I was currently in Y/n's room literally in the middle of her bed.

To be honest I never really LOOKED at her room, whenever I visit my focus was on her.

She had a queen round-shaped bed with galaxy-themed blankets, with cloud-like pillows.

Her bed was placed right below the giant stained glass window/door she uses when she has to fly in or out.

The window was on its own balcony/sitting spot so it was an easy reach I remember us talking there while looking outside now and then.

She had an average-sized closet on the left side wall from the bed the door was slightly open but I'm not one to go through people's things.

Even though me and Y/n are dating it is still considered rude, to me anyway.

By the closet was the one thing that did snag my interest, her bubblegum pink desk, on it was a few pencils a small panda holding a lamp shade and.

Oh jeez babe really?

She got her hands on not one, not two but three things from sharkrobot.

On her desk on the other side sat an Alastor plush from Hazbin Hotel, a Fizzarolli desk mat.

My bad . . . Four things

Hanging a little bit above the desk on a hanger was a long sleeve shirt and on it was the IMP group in a round circle, on Alastor tucked under his arm was a pin of him.

(I actually have those things, credit goes to my roommate, she got me the Alastor pin and the Fizzarolli desk mat)

Now back to what has been catching my eye, her angel log book, I don't know if she meant to leave it out but I have been.

Staring at it

Like it's ASKING me to read it, I know what she does it's just can't help but wonder if there's anything about me in there.

She also owns a blue see-through tablet that she can make appear and disappear at will.

If she has a tablet what's the book log for?

Ugh, I was growing even more curious maybe I'll just ask her when she returns, Sarv called her down for something, so she's been gone for about a good ten minutes.

Gonna laugh if Sarv is giving her the whole wait till your married/ birds and the bees talk.

Cause yeah that's waaaaay overdue

I will admit her room is very nice she even got this big ass carpet smack down in the middle, it showed a squished Pikachu face that looked like it was on a window.

She got that costume made you can't find that shit in stores.

Lastly on the other side of the room was her little entertainment area, nothing too big cute actually there were two bean bag chairs placed across a normal sized TV that sat on top of a small stand.

Nintendo Switch and a PS4 were hooked up.

Wait . . She had the animal crossing Nintendo switch

(Again I have this to lol)

Besides those things she even had a DVD player and a few movies/shows lined up by it I could see some titles where I was at, like Sing 1&2, Zootopia, and some switch games were mixed in kinda funny.