Explosion

Y/N's Pov~

I got a phone call from Tabi he wanted to meet up and discuss something very important, hope he doesn't try to rap battle me again, I told Michael I would be heading out but he was also on the phone with Keith but he heard me, he said to be safe and kissed my cheek I smiled up at him and gave him a quick Eskimo kiss causing him to blush and shoo me out the door.

Laughing on my way out I read the text Tabi sent me that said where to meet him, and this place seemed pretty far, ducking into an alleyway I made sure it was clear before bringing out my wings and started to fly to the destination. "Jeez this place is all the way across town"

"Your destination is on the left" I heard my phone go off, I look left and my eyes widened . . . . Tabi wanted to meet up . . . there? checking the coast was clear I descended near the building and started to walk up to it slowly to the area, every step felt like my last I did NOT want to be here.

"Ah, there you are Lady Y/N over here!" I turned to see Tabi has popped out the backdoor and was waving me over, I quickly rushed to his side. "What is the matter? you seem frightened" Tabi asked me I just looked up at him. "I-i don't like being here you are aware who's building this belongs to right?" he nodded his head then took my hand in his and then started guiding me inside.

"No need to fret my dear the sooner we are done here the sooner we can leave," he said I noticed we passed by boxes of TNT and a lot of other explosives. He lead to the stage and turned to face me, "Lady Y/N I brought you here to ask of a huge favor . . . a friend of mine is trapped and I ask of you to free him please" I tilted my head on him curious about how his friend is trapped.

"May I ask where is this friend of yours Tabi . . if you know?" He balled his hands into a fist and shook a bit, "In the void, he was sent there by DD and MM" he calmed down then walked up to me taking both my hands into his. "Please Y/N free him he is my best friend I know this is much to ask of you but. . . you're the only one I know and trust"

I looked down thinking about what would happen and why Tabi wanted me to do this here out of all places, just as I was thinking things over he then pulled me close and hugged me. "P-please Lady Y/N I won't ever ask you to do something like this again, I would do anything to get him free and your are the only one I can count on"

His friend must mean a lot to him, letting out a sigh I tap him lightly signaling to let go, and gave him a short nod. "You will!! THANK YOU! I could kiss you right now but atlas that should have to wait until the day I make you mine, anyway back to the matter, this is a picture of him I give you this in case others are in the void we don't want to snag someone dangerous that got sent"

I take the picture and study it real quick as I move away from Tabi, closing my eyes to focus, I feel the power in my hair bracelet flow to me as I hold out my hands, re-opening my eyes that changed to pure white I move my hands apart and a portal starts to open, once I got it opened good enough I step back and wait.

A young male starts to stumble out he has on a red jacket with a black hood, black pants, and red and black shoes, his face looked like a Kraken (i don't know I'm legit looking at this man's wiki lol) once he was fully out I closed the portal immediately and my eyes went back to normal.

I watched as Tabi slowly walked to his friend and helped him up. "My friend are you ok?"

Tabi's Pov~

"damn dude what took you so long to get me out?" he coughed out and stood up and put his hands in his pockets, "I'm sorry my friend I had . .. trouble but glad to see you are alright" I look at him and he quickly hugs me, "No harm man! glad to be back but I gotta ask" I watch him let go and turn to Y/N making his way to her, she looked out of it until he got close to her, she took notice of him walking towards her and then leaned close to her face.