Baking Buddies

Got this idea after reading xXcLoUdY_vIBeSXx's Milk n Cookies chapter well the baking part anyway go check out their Big Brother creations they are AMAZING!

With that said let's start

Michael's Pov~

"Repeat that babe you want to invite who?" Y/N wanted to bake some sweets today but asked if she could invite some people over for me to meet. "I want to invite my friends! can I love, please! I want you to meet them" I never really had other people over at my apartment before besides Keith and Cherry and Y/N basically lives here. "umm I don't know doll . . . you know how I feel about . . . meeting new people . . ." I looked away from her scratching the back of my head.

I felt her cup my cheeks in her hands getting me to look at her, "pweese Michael just this one time? I promise if you get uncomfortable I'll ask them to leave" Placed my hands over hers and slowly took them off my cheeks shaking my head. "Sorry babe but no" i kissed her forehead then went to the bathroom.

Y/N's Pov~

My phone buzzed just as Michael went into the bathroom i checked to see it was the group chat i was in.

Tabi to Group: So? what did he say?

Me to group: Still no, after well what happened he's still uneasy about meeting new people or letting them in the apartment.

Agoti to group: he sounds like a wimp why are you dating him again?

Tabi to group: Agoti!

Agoti to group: What? just speaking the truth man

Me to group: he been through a lot ok, I don't want to pressure him

Agoti to group: pssh we all been through shit what's his excuse?

Me to group: Not my story to tell . . . I'll try one more time

Tabi to group: Alright Lady Y/N and sorry about Agoti. . . think he spent too much time in the void to know how to feel human emotions.

Agoti to group: HEY!

Me to group: Tabi how many times I told you to drop the Lady thing?

Tabi to Me: 56 times . . . . Lady Y/N ;)

He would text me that outside the group, I lightly laughed then put my phone away as I went to the couch thinking about how to convince Michael to have guests over, I know he has issues trusting people again still amazed that we got together.

While pondering these thoughts, I didn't hear Michael leave the bathroom he must of noticed me deep in thought as he kneeled down in front of me and placed a hand on my knee. "Babe, you ok?" I snapped out of it and saw him in front of me with a worried expression. "I'm ok just thinking"  he looked at me for a moment before speaking "was it about having guests over babe? " I slowly nodded my head and looked away, he crossed his arms on my lap and leaned towards me. "lucky I love you doll, I'll . . . give it a try for you since you want me to meet them so bad alright?"

Michael's Pov~

I watched as a big smile spread on her face and she started tackling me with a bunch of kisses on my face making me blush " gah babe stop!" she mostly glomped me at this point and had me pinned under her as she kept showering me with kisses, this is a big step for me so can understand why she's happy but jeez. "babe ok ok! don't you gotta call them?" I laughed trying to peel her off me she just giggled and sat up still slightly on my lap, when I leaned up she quickly attacked me with another kiss before running off and taking out her phone.