24.

Even hours later, the Garrison was still bursting with energy. Everyone was having a great time.

Currently Bella was doing her favorite thing while drunk; dancing with John.

The man found it so amusing how he could just throw and spin the small woman around like she was nothing. Both of them laughing the entire time.

"Oi John! Spin me again!" She cheered at him

Shaking his head, he Grabbed her hand and raising it above her head as he spun her for probably the 100th time. Only this time her balance wasn't as good as she had hoped.

Becoming completely dizzy in her drunken state, she stumbled out of John's reach and right into someone chest.

Looking up with the same goofy smile on her face, she saw Tommy looking down at her.

"You alright there, Bella?" he asked

Stepping back a bit. She turned and pointed at John. Who was standing there with his signature tooth pick and his hands up in surrender

"John spun me out of control!" She announced

Shaking his head "no way Bell! You're the one who was begging me to spin you that much, that's on you love!"

Looking offended at him for a second, then pouting and crossing her arms over her chest. She looked back at Tommy,

"That's not true Tommy. You gotta believe meeee" she begged him like it was the most important thing in the world

Smirking and raising his eyebrows, he looked at her and then to John. "I dont know Bella, John is me brother" he teased her

Gasping, she tilted her head at him now.
"Well then you Mr. Shelby have fun running that office of yours without me!"

John let out a bark. "Good luck dealing with that Tom!" shaking his head at the girl one more time and turning away to find his wife.

Bella stayed put. Head held high, and facing away from Tommy. Who continued to watch her with the same teasing looking on his face.

Soon coming up to stand next to her, he placed his right hand on the bottom of her back moving closer. Only to have her move her head further away from him.

"Alright peach, it was Johns fault. I think you're a great dancer" he played along with the drunk woman.

Upon hearing that she was correct, she turned to face him with a smile. "That's what I thought Thomas"

Shaking his head at her with a small smile on his face "you've had quite a bit to drink love"

"Yeah well it's Arthur's fault!"

Chuckling "first it's Johns fault. Now this is Arthur's fault. What's next?"

Giving him a thoughtful look "mmmm guess we'll just have to see what you do. Eh Tommy?"

"I'm never wrong peach. You know that."

"Oh yeah right!"

From across the room Ada Stood with Polly watching the two interact.

"He's never going to be happy Pol and he's just going to make her miserable in the process"

Polly looked over at her niece when she said this, knowing what she was referring to. Nodding her head in agreement

"They both want him to marry Grace for Charlie's sake. But forgetting about themselves. Some may see it as respectable."

Pursing her lips Ada shook her head. "I've never seen him act this way before."