Fifty-One

As Adrian collapsed into me, I held onto him and nuzzled my face into his neck.

I had climaxed a few seconds before him, and so was just recovering numbly as he emptied himself into me. Well, into the condom hopefully.

I ran my hand up and down his back, sliding my fingers into his silky black hair to hold his head against mine.

I could feel his face against my neck as he recovered his breathing.

He was keeping himself up off me a little, so as not to crush me completely beneath his big body, but his warmth and his heavy weight were both comforting to me. I didn't want him to move and he didn't seem ready to dismount me, either.

We simply lay together, both shaking slightly and barely able to breathe.

Maybe it was all in my head, but I feel like we got a little closer then. It had been a strictly sexual experience, I knew, but it was also a bonding moment for us.

Or so I thought.

###

Eventually, Adrian rolled off of me to dispose of the condom.

Another crack of thunder made my eyes fly open and my sleepy smile disappear.

"Ty isn't afraid of thunderstorms, is he?"

Adrian chuckled as he came back to bed, lying down next to me and pulling the covers up over us. "No, my kid isn't afraid of no little old storm." He tapped me on the tip of my nose. "He'll sleep right through it. Why, are you scared of storms, angel? Come here, let Daddy hold you."

I raised my eyebrows at his perverse sense of humor, but I willingly snuggled into his arms when he opened them to me.

Who was I even kidding? I was such a sucker for him it was just gross.

But it didn't stop me from smiling as I nuzzled his chest with my cheek.

"Shall we use that second condom?" He asked me softly, petting some of my hair away from my face to kiss my cheek.

I was already half-asleep, however, and merely grunted in response.

I heard him sigh. "I'll take that as a 'no'. Goodnight, angel."

I was sound asleep a few seconds later.

###

Adrian sighed to himself as he gazed up at the dark ceiling.

Eve was already passed out in his arms. Apparently, he had really done her in.

He smiled a small smile of pure smug, male amusement. It faded quickly, however.

It had been good sex.

Better than he had even expected. Not only was she incredibly tight, but she was deliciously docile, just as he liked. But she was also sweet and innocent and so warm and nurturing that it made him want to be gentle with her, instead of simply riding her like a beast as his instincts urged him to do.

Repeatedly and vigorously.

But she was delicate, he could tell as soon as he touched her; by her powerful reaction to him.

He was in trouble, he knew it in every fiber of his being.

She was bound to get too attached to him in no time and if he ever wanted to have a relationship with another woman, sexual or otherwise, he would have to fire Eve first. And if he fired her now, after he'd slept with her, what kind of an ass would he be?

It would be like Matilda all over again. God, that poor woman had lost her freaking mind when he'd fired her after spanking her and fucking her that one time, and it had only been the one time.

What a scene. One he never wanted to repeat.

But Eve wasn't like that...

Adrian sighed again. He knew better. She was a woman; they were all the same at the core.

She would want more from him, and soon.

More than he could give her, and then, inevitably, he would have to disappoint her. And she would be hurt, and mad, and cause a big scene and make him feel bad, like it was all his fault.

Adrian turned his head on his pillow and looked down at the beautiful woman sleeping next to him.

Her round, pale face looked so peaceful resting on his shoulder, her fawn-colored eyelashes just brushing the tops of those porcelain cheeks. Her golden halo of hair drifted over his arms and chest, tickling him, and he shifted some of it back over her bare shoulder.

He gave in to the impulse and kissed her forehead to make her sigh in her sleep with evident contentment.

This made him smile.

Adrian liked her a lot, he really did. He didn't want to screw this up, but he felt he already had by letting her into his bed, by mounting her and taking her and changing the dynamics of their relationship.

Now she had been shifted into the power position, in a way.

He knew he had to handle the situation delicately, he just wasn't sure exactly how.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ruh-roh! Oh men LOL

Are his concerns fair or is he being a dick? Ha ha!

Please don't forget to Vote and Comment your thoughts!

HRH