Seventy-One

Apparently, it's the Blood Moon tonight! Ooh, spooky! If you can't sleep, here's a new chapter to read! Huzzah!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I genuinely couldn't eat now, I was much too excited.

Adrian seemed perfectly composed, nibbling on his sugar snap peas, the sadist.

And a sadist he was, apparently.

"How is it?" He asked me. "You've barely touched your food, Eve."

The soft reprimand sent crazy tremors throughout my body.

"It's good. Just...preoccupied. So what kind of BDSM are you into, precisely? I mean, as you know, I write erotica. And I've done my research. So, talk to me, Adrian. I'm a big girl, I can handle it."

He looked slowly up into my eyes. I tried to hide my hard swallow.

Adrian plucked his black linen napkin off his lap and spun it tight, into a rope of sorts.

He adjusted his chair so that he was sitting closer to me. He reached for my hands and I obligingly shifted in my chair to face him, and presented him with my hands.

This made him smile a little smile. He wound the napkin around my wrists and cinched it tightly in a knot.

"I want to restrain you." He told me huskily. "I want to spank you, all over your body."

My body shivered delightfully at the idea.

He encircled my jaw with his fingers, holding my face captive and forcing me to meet his gaze.

I'd never seen his eyes burn this blue before.

"I want to make you say humiliating things, and call me Master. I would like to make you crawl and beg. I'm very interested in fine precision control, you see. I would like to get you a collar and leash, along with a guidance crop, to begin your training right away."

Adrian's voice was still low and husky, but he was nearly panting now with his desire.

I was feeling lightheaded. The things he was saying were blowing my mind.

'Fine precision control'?

A collar, leash, and 'guidance crop'?!

It sounded like he basically wanted to make me into his pet, not that unlike a dog. I wasn't sure if I was intrigued, offended, revolted, or just plain old-fashioned turned on; maybe all of the above.

Adrian undid the tie in the napkin, releasing me. I couldn't say I wasn't a little disappointed.

"Come on." He said, rising from the table and offering me his hand. "I need to show you something."

###

Adrian led me to his bedroom, which gave me certain hopes and expectations.

But instead of taking me to the bed, he went to a door on the far wall. I'd never really noticed it before, dismissing it as an extra linen closet or something innocuous.

He opened a cubby drawer on the nearby roll-top desk and extracted a silver key with which he unlocked the mystery door.

My heart was positively hammering and my imagination was running wild. I was fully expecting a veritable sex dungeon and I can't say I was disappointed with what I found.

###

The room was dark, even when he switched on the lights the ambiance remained dim.