Pt. 2 Twenty-Sex

Adrian punished me thoroughly that night, quite thoroughly indeed.

He took me to my pain threshold, and then over it. I was stubborn, though, and I wouldn't tap out.

The next day, when I inspected my body, I found numerous welts and hickies decorating it. I even had distinct chafe marks on my wrists and ankles.

First, Adrian tied me to the St. Andrew's Cross, and flogged me lightly, all over my naked front.

He spanked my breasts and my pussy with his hand.

He used toys on me that he never had before; vibrator dildo things I hadn't even known that he had.

Knowing him, they'd been properly sanitized, but I still hated the idea of these toys being used on anyone else.

He was my Dark Master, dammit, mine! Get your own, bitches.

I adored him, so I didn't complain, though. Not about any of it.

He turned me around on the cross and flogged my backside, and he was considerably more violent this round.

When my ass was properly tender and I was weeping openly in pain, he dragged me off the cross, making me crawl across the room with the leash on.

He made me sit up at the swing. He was using the guidance crop, because I was still in training. And it was sexy as hell.

I was getting better, too, I was learning to take my cues faster now.

He stopped me by lightly touching the tip of the crop to the center of my upper back. I would stop immediately.

He glided the crop tip down my spine to my ass, getting me to sit up on my knees. I kept my hands on my thighs, docile.

He gave my ass a gentle swat, but because the tissue there was already so inflamed, it made me flinch.

I obediently sat up straighter.

He placed the tip of the crop beneath my chin, lifting my head. He came around to look down into my face. "You've been a very bad puppy."

I tried not to smile. His word play wasn't as good as he thought it was.

He pinched my nipple when he caught me smirking, making me squeak.

"Don't you smirk at me, little girl." He squatted down before me and slid his finger into my pussy.

I groaned.

"And you're a little slut, aren't you?" He breathed into my ear. He withdrew his finger and showed me the creamy moisture he'd collected there.

I grimaced because I knew what was coming next.

"Open your mouth." He commanded lazily.

I swallowed, then obediently opened my mouth to suck my nectar off his fingers. It was hardly the first time.

He practically dragged me to the swing after that, strapping me in with shaking fingers. He undid his trousers and shoved inside me, not even stopping to undress, so intense was his need to mount me.

He had me screaming senselessly in no time.

Just as I was on the brink, however, he suddenly withdrew and dropped me out of the swing.

He grabbed me by the back of my head and yanked me to him. "Open." He growled.

My mouth was already slack and took his dick easily. He held my head, driving himself mercilessly deep down my throat.

I groaned and squirmed, considering tapping out. I didn't have to endure it for long, though, before he was pouring his lust down my throat.

###

I swallowed, internalizing my shudder of disgust.

Maybe I'd get used to it, I told myself.

Adrian groaned in deep appreciation, still holding my head as he released every drop into my throat.

That groan alone was almost worth it. I took immense pride in being able to satisfy him so well. Me, no one else, just me.

Adrian finally withdrew from my mouth, still hard as a diamond. He tenderly wiped my swollen lips for me, then pushed me back down onto the mat.

He mounted me smoothly, easily, and proceeded to slam into me with a nearly violent passion.

He threw my legs up onto his shoulders, one on either side of his head, and he tightened his grip on the leash, compressing the collar and effectively choking me.

It was unbelievable.

My eyes rolled back and I saw stars bloom behind my eyelids. This...this was everything. This was pure nirvana.

I was holding on, though, trying to keep from coming before he gave me permission.

Adrian was serious and severe about having his rules obeyed when I had the collar on.

If I came before he gave me permission to, he would punish me severely, usually by not letting me cum for hours, sometimes even days. Now that was real torture.

So I held on as best I could. It was insanely difficult.

"Don't brace against me, baby, just relax." He coached me. He reached down and gently caressed my belly. "Relax your muscles here. Just go slack."

I obeyed him. It was always scary the moment before I let go, because I was afraid it might hurt.

I unclenched my muscles, though, and it didn't hurt.

It felt all the more amazing, actually, as he slammed down into me.

"Come, baby, come for me now. You've been a good girl. Come for me now. Come all over me, baby, just come. Come!"

I promptly shattered on command, I was getting better at that.