Pt. 2 Eighteen

I thought he was taking me to the sofa, but a few minutes later I found myself being strapped into a new apparatus, this time face down, ass up.

Apparently we were trying the sex swing today.

Adrian didn't fuck me again, though, at least not right away. First he had fun taking the riding crop to my buttocks, the backs of my thighs, even my pussy, though he did so gently.

He slipped the crop into me, fucking me with it. Then he slid it into my ass. He played with my ass quite a bit, in fact. He fingered it, slowly expanding the elastic skin as he coaxed my body to relax for him.

I was suspended above the black matte floor, my arms and legs spread-eagled and supported with black straps. There was a harness type setup to support my upper body and my hips. I was completely helpless, floating at his mercy.

It was quite a feeling.

Especially when he was doing naughty things to my backdoor that had certainly never been done before. He even went down and ate my ass, quite fearlessly and thoroughly.

I had to give it to him, he really committed.

When he'd gotten his fill of playing with my butt – he'd kissed and bitten it all over – he stood behind me and inserted himself into my ass.

My eyes went wide, but I knew by now to stay slack.

"I'll go slow." He promised, still stroking one of my buttcheeks fondly. His other hand controlled his cock. So far he'd only inserted the tip.

He coaxed it in and out a few times, making me squirm and groan.

He chuckled. "Feel weird? It'll get better."

"I know." I grumbled. I'd had anal before, it just wasn't one of my favorites.

"Remember your safe word?" He asked.

"R-resa."

"Good girl. Let me know if I'm hurting you, okay? Don't try to power through it."

More of his cock was inside me now, filling me out. It was a weird sensation, though I did recall from experience that it could feel quite nice.

And if Adrian wanted more, then we would have to give him more, wouldn't we?

I felt like I was losing my mind as he worked himself even deeper into my hole.

Eventually he found a fluid, steady rhythm, and it was starting to feel quite nice indeed, when suddenly he added another level.

I gasped in shock as something big and hard entered my pussy. It was roughly the size and shape of his cock, but his cock was already in me, and besides, this felt cold and unyielding.

I'd never had this; this double penetration. It was beyond intense.

So stuffed I could barely breathe, I could only emit a high-pitched whine from deep down in my throat.

Adrian handled his cock and the dildo at the same time, working both rods steadily in and out of me at a similar speed.

I was wailing and convulsing helplessly.

Then I came, hard, and before I was even ready to.

###

Adrian unshackled my ravaged body, turning me around. Then he shackled me back into his swing, tummy up.

"Nnnooooo!" I protested in a senseless blubber. "No more, I can't-I can't..."

"That's too bad, kitten, 'cause I ain't done with you yet." He chuckled sadistically as he buckled the last shackle.

"You know the safe word." He reminded me, patting my pussy affectionately.

I could only groan. Whatever he was going to do, he was going to get away with it. I wasn't going to cry out the safe word, not unless I was really, truly in pain.

I wanted this, I wanted to please him.

Adrian played with me a bit, torturing me by tweaking and tugging on my nipples. He stimulated my pussy with the crop again, lightly delivering sporadic spanks to my thighs and tummy.

It was devastating. I couldn't control my twitching at all.

Finally, he grew tired of this game and he stopped to cleanse his cock with sanitary wipes he had on hand. Then he proceeded to fuck me, brutally.

He had me screaming myself hoarse in no time, suspended and utterly at his mercy.

It bordered on painful, but it was a glorious sort of pain.

At last he came, pushing himself deep inside me. The sounds he made were positively delicious.

I loved it when I made him moan and whimper like that, like he was coming truly unhinged.

After that, I think I must've passed out momentarily, because the next thing I was aware of was Adrian carrying me back to bed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good Cinco de Mayo tomorrow!

Cheers!

HRH