Pt. 2 Twenty-Five

"You love me?"

"Of course I love you." His face softened as he let me search his face. He settled his hands back on my shoulders, squeezing. "I'm crazy about you, can't you see that? I'd do anything to keep you."

I finally broke down. Tears came out of nowhere, flooding my face instantly.

Adrian looked concerned. "Hey, don't cry. I didn't mean to upset you." He pulled me almost roughly into his arms and I shuddered instantly at the body-to-body contact.

He wrapped me up close and I clung to him with a sick desperation.

I felt his big hand caress down the back of my hair.

"Tell me what I can do to make you feel better." He begged me softly.

I shuddered again, in acute yearning. "Take me, please." I choked out. "Punish me! I deserve it."

I felt his body stiffen with shock.

He gently pried me loose to hold me at arms' length. He studied my tear-soaked face, but I was calm now; surely he had to see that.

"Please." I whispered.

"Eve..."

"I don't just like it." I said hastily. I had to say this fast, before I chickened out. "I don't just tolerate it. I signed that damn safety contract with open eyes. I'm an adult, Adrian. And I need this."

I lifted my chin, meeting his eyes boldly. "I want you to Dominate me. I want you to have total control, if that's still something you want?" I was breathless now, and could only speak in a low voice, but I was pretty sure he heard me just fine.

He stared at me, so dumbfounded that he was struck speechless, I could only surmise.

I could see it in his eyes, however. For once, he gave himself away.

Hope.

He wanted me to want this. He didn't like feeling guilty.

Sweet, confused creature.

I had to forgive him, I realized. He might be my Lord and Master, but he was also still just a man.

He wanted to Dominate me, and not just in bed. He wanted us both to be happy about it. Now it was my job to reassure him that it could be so.

It was hard for me to admit, but I was learning to accept it as my truth; I was a Submissive.

And I very much wanted to be his.

It was all I really wanted, in fact.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Short and compact!

HRH