Pt. 2 Thirty-Five

After dinner, Adrian decided I needed another firm round of punishing.

He stood me in front of the floor-length mirror in his closet, both of us naked as the day we were born.

Adrian had the collar firmly fastened around my neck and when he pulled on the leash, my head was forced to lift.

He made me look at myself, I wasn't allowed to close my eyes or look away.

I could only flush helplessly and squirm a bit.

He made me touch myself; he controlled my hands with his words.

Every move I made, he commanded. Every spark of pleasure I received, was gifted at his mercy.

I was extremely uncomfortable. I was strictly an eyes closed during sex sort of person.

It was hard for me when he made me look at him. Harder still to watch myself. I felt raw, exposed and humiliated.

Humiliation was a word I was becoming all too familiar with, however. I'd started to equate it with pleasure.

The humiliation, the scintillation of revulsion, and even the ever-present threat of pain, were all key ingredients for my elusive orgasm.

Somehow, Adrian knew. He must've always known, since the moment we met, just what I needed.

I honestly wasn't sure why I kept fighting him, when he'd proven himself time and time again. I guess it was just in my nature to balk and rebel.

Perhaps that was what he liked about me.

I was slowly learning to trust him, more and more each time I let him push my boundaries, to find it was something I actually did enjoy.

And if there was one thing I had come to learn about him, he was all about the big commit.

Once he'd locked in on something, he wouldn't relent until we were both satisfied or I was choking on my safety word. Frankly, the latter rarely happened.

So he made me stand in front of the mirror, made myself masturbate right in front of him, in front of myself. He made me keep going, made me dig deeper when he could tell I was holding back.

He wanted to see everything, he wanted to know exactly how I touched myself to get myself off.

He huskily murmured sexy encouragement into my ear, coaxing me along as I worked myself to the brink.

I massaged my little bundle of nerves with the heel of my hand, just trying to assuage the ache.

"Hmm, don't stall, baby. I want you to make yourself come for me, I want to watch."

I was sucking air softly, like I was dying or something. My hands were shaking and my knees felt like they were about to buckle.

He held me, caged and upright with his arm around my middle. "Don't stop. Don't water it down just because I'm watching. Don't be afraid to get ugly. I wanna see it all."

My breath hitched. When my knees wobbled, he hefted me up, holding me tightly compressed with my back to his chest.

It felt like he made me stand there for hours. I grew numb to my own embarrassment. But my eyes kept trying to slide closed, hoping he wouldn't notice.

If I could just close my eyes maybe I could come.

Every time I tried, however, Adrian would of course notice and he would punish me. Sometimes he jerked back on the leash, making my head lift and my eyes widen as my throat constricted. Other times he would pinch my nipples, and this was doubly effective, though less appreciated.

My eyes were glazing over, and I was pretty much blind now anyway.

"Come for me, baby. Just let go. Come. Show me how you come." He whispered these devastating words into my ear.

They acted as an instant trigger in my brain. It was seriously like he was using black magic or something.

I shattered on command, right there in front of the mirror. My eyes slid deliriously closed and I shuddered, making terrible whimpering noises.

I collapsed.

Arian caught me up as I crumpled, then carried me lovingly back to bed.

Of course, the fun wasn't over for tonight, not by a long shot.

###

He made me go down on him after I'd recovered my breath enough to be put to use. He held my head steady as I knelt submissively before him.

He eased his cock in and out of my throat slowly and deliberately, so that it felt like I was milking him.

When he came, what felt like hours later, I swallowed every drop he gave me. I was getting better at pleasing him, exactly how he wanted.

He withdrew from my swollen mouth and wiped my puffy lips gently with the head of his cock, balming my lips with his cum.

I smiled up at him, licking my lips. "Thank you, Master." I whispered breathily.

He groaned in abject lust, then pushed me down onto my back so that he could take me properly, right there on the floor.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You're welcome.

HRH