Pt. 2 Nine

I woke up hours later to the sound of my phone chiming.

I blinked my eyes open, feeling dazed and confused. And still decidedly sore.

My phone kept chiming insistently at me so I finally picked it up. I grimaced at the time behind the lock screen picture of my niece and nephew. I had slept half the day away!

Guilt assailed me as I wondered how Adrian was faring at the office without me. More guilt hit when I saw all the messages I had from my sister.

I even had a few from some friends I'd been tragically neglecting lately. My boss sure had been eating up all of my attention.

I had a message from him, I saw, and I clicked on it, deciding my sister could stand to wait just a bit longer.

'Hope you're sleeping well, beautiful.'

This made me smile. I wondered if he still had me in his phone as 'Your Bitch'.

My hand automatically went to my throat. The collar was gone.

I looked around for it, but it wasn't anywhere to be found. He must've put it away, anal sadist that he was.

This made me smile even wider as I settled back against the pillows to type my reply.

It wasn't lost on me how scandalous this all was; me, lying naked in my boss's bed, as we exchanged flirty little messages.

Oh well, at least he was the reason I couldn't make it in to work.

'Slept fab! How're you managing without me?' I texted back to him.

While I waited for his reply, I proceeded to drag my sorry ass out of bed to limp my way to the bathroom. A scalding shower sounded excellent right about now.

After my basic hygiene had been seen to, I stood back to assess the damage in the mirror.

My ass was splattered with welts, though they weren't as raw looking as they felt.

My thighs sported some red marks, as well, though considerably more faint. Oh, and I had a good old fashioned hickey here and there; one on my neck, one on my breast, one on my inner thigh that I don't even remember getting.

Interesting.

I flushed all over at the memories of last night.

Every move I made reminded me of the rough sex we'd had.

I groaned when the hot water hit me, but after a solid ten minutes just huddled under the spray my muscles started to relax.

When I got out of the bathroom, wrapped snugly in Adrian's bathrobe, it was to find that he had deigned text me back.

'I'm struggling on without you. Just taking care of some paperwork. It would've been boring for you today anyway.'

I bit my lip. Being with Adrian Kingsley was many things, but never boring.

I wanted to tell him I missed him, to hurry home, but I didn't want to smother him. Our relationship was still a baby and needed to be handled as such.

'Thnx 4 the day off!' I sent to him instead.

I got a text back from him with surprising swiftness; he really must be bored at the office.

'No problem, baby. Make sure to get plenty of rest and water. Eat something healthy. I expect you fit and ready to please me when I get home.'

My poor thighs clenched when I read this and I almost cried out from the sensation.

More?!

I'm not sure I could do more!

My God, he was insatiable.

I suppose he wasn't as sore as I was, to be fair.

Bastard.

'Yes, sir. When will you be home, Master?' Was what I sent in reply.

'By 6.' Was his quick answer.

I glanced at the time. It was 1:40pm now. At least I had plenty of time to do my hair and rest up as much as possible. I decided to go forage in his kitchen for food.

###

I was contentedly munching on a pear when I received another text from my benevolent overlord.

'Dinner w/your family this weekend?'

I almost choked on the pear.

He was serious about that, was he?

The idea made me exceptionally nervous, but I also knew that it was just the thing to appease Lyndsey. At least now I had something to text her about.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Happy holidays to one and all! Hope everyone is staying safe and warm, wherever you are!

Thanks so much for reading!

HRH