Sixty-One

It was like a scene straight from the movies.

My glass fell to the floor and shattered.

My hands magically found their way up his shoulders. My lips parted for him; to accept his breath, to accept his tongue.

I let him play with me, however he liked.

Before I knew it, he was bending me over his desk and pushing up my skirt.

I wonder how many times he'd fantasied about that. I knew I had dreamt about it a time or two.

When he pulled down my panties, I made no protest, and when he prepared to enter me bare, I didn't struggle.

We were both consenting adults who knew what we wanted. And we were both on fire for each other.

I clutched the edge of the desk as he proceeded to mount me from behind. Adrian rocked into me, hitting my sweet spot over and over again with merciless precision.

He had shown me a night of finesse and held me tender all night long, but this was the exposure of his animal side.

A savage Beast lay dormant inside him, one that badly needed release.

I was riding on the buildup, savoring the feeling of his fingers pinching into my hips.

He dug himself deeper, he couldn't get deep enough. I understood it; I wanted him deeper too.

It was the craziest, most all-consuming thing I had ever felt.

I shattered then, crying out as I lapsed into a powerful orgasm.

"Mine. You're mine." I heard him growl the words, moments before I felt him coming inside me.

###

I pulled down my skirt with a faint groan and started to pull up my panties when he stopped me.

"Give me your panties."

I looked at him, wondering if I'd misheard him with my muddled brain. "What?"

He held out his hand. "Panties. Now."

I was confused, but I obediently stepped out of my panties and handed them to him.

I watched in fascination as he lifted them to his face to breathe deeply. Then he slid them away into his pocket.

Blinking rapidly up at him, I did my best to smooth down my appearance; straightening my blouse and finger-combing my hair.

"So...do I get that raise?"

It was his turn to look at me in surprise.

I actually laughed aloud at the look on his face. His expression relaxed and he even put his arm around me as he guided me out of his office.

###

In the car, I received a text from Lyndsey, asking me if I was free for dinner.

Sensing danger, I fielded her with the lie that Adrian was keeping me working late tonight.

"So where are we going for dinner?" I asked Adrian, looking up from my phone with a smile.

Adrian slid me a smile of his own. "I thought maybe we could just "Netflix and chill" tonight, as you like to call it."

My flush renewed its fatal subscription.

It had been acutely embarrassing to walk out through the lobby with him, his arm still draped possessively around my shoulders, his cum seeping down my thighs in a highly distracting fashion.

What had he said to me?

'You're mine.'

I hadn't taken him seriously, but now I was getting a taste for what he meant.

Adrian was gazing at me patiently and I realized he was still waiting for an answer.

"Netflix and chilling sounds splendid. I thought you'd never ask."

His smile gained slightly in warmth. "Shall I tell Bernard to swing by Lakeside Sushi?"

This made me smile because it was my favorite sushi place in uptown.

"Ty insists I have to watch "Guardians of the Galaxy" so that I can enjoy the second one this weekend with him." Adrian confessed, rather out of the blue.

My eyes widened. "You haven't seen it?"

But of course, why would he have?

My boss didn't have time to watch movies or read books that didn't have 'war' in the title.

Adrian's blue eyes narrowed dangerously. "I have not been fortunate enough to have the time."

My lips thinned together. "Bautista."

"Bless you."

"I didn't sneeze! Dave Bautista is your son's third favorite wrestler. He stars in "Guardians of the Galaxy". His character's name is Drax; if your son asks I highly recommend saying he's your favorite character."

"Noted." Adrian studied me with banked feelings in his intelligent eyes.

Intelligent, but also clueless.

"Who are his second and first favorite wrestlers?" I could tell it physically hurt Adrian to have to ask me this, but he was also clearly compelled.

A part of me wanted to suggest he ask Ty himself, but I am cursed with a sick compulsion of my own; to always answer any question posed of me to the fullest extent of my knowledge.

"Jeff Hardy is his second." I informed him primly.

"Ahh, yes, the one who inspired that ridiculous dance." He ruefully recalled.

"Don't knock it 'til you try it!

"And Ty's favorite wrestler of all time is Becky Lynch, The Lasskicker."

Adrian's lips twitched. "He's my son, alright."

I studied Adrian's profile in silence.

'Then why don't you ask him these things yourself?' I couldn't help but wonder.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for reading!

HRH