Pt 2. Sixteen

Happy March 1st, everyone! One of my favorite months, mostly due to St. Patrick's Day, it's true, which will be my next posting. Sadly I have to work that day, but I should be able to get a post out for it!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At first I thought – ha! Surely it can't be that bad a punishment if he was getting his cock into alignment with my gateway.

I was dearly mistaken.

Adrian had no intention of fucking me, not properly, anyhow. He certainly had no intention of granting me any release.

He was still mostly dressed, his trousers down around his thighs now, cock bare and erect.

He pushed up against me, holding himself by the base. His circumcised tip was placed lovingly on top of my clit and I bit my lip.

I was watching with rapt attention now, no instruction necessary.

He stroked the tip of his dick slowly down my cunt. When he reached my opening, he pushed inside, but just a little.

I squirmed and whimpered again when he retreated. "No, please!"

Adrian set his cock to the starting position again, and repeated the devastating motion. Again he sank inside me, just an inch or so. He gently pumped in and out of me a few times, getting himself wet.

"You want more?" He murmured. He nuzzled the head of his cock up amongst my top folds. It felt amazing, having his warm flesh rubbing and pushing against mine.

"Yes, please!"

"Then tell me. What happened with Raven? Why did he involve you with the police? What are you hiding from me?"

The reminder of Raven made me go cold. I didn't want to think about him.

A mental image rebelliously flashed before my eyes. His handsome, tan face, those high cheekbones; indicating his Cherokee heritage.

I could still see his dark brown eyes boring into me, clear as day. The way they had stripped me to my soul still made me shiver inside.

His thick black hair gleamed as it moved along the line of his neck. It had been so soft, always cut into some new renegade style.

He'd had a piercing in his left eyebrow, one on the corner of his lower lip, as well as a tongue stud he'd used with devastating proficiency.

Raven.

I could still smell cigarette smoke and whiskey; the scent that permeated his car and his clothes, and eventually my clothes and hair and skin; infecting my brain.

I had loved him. I would've done anything for him.

"Eve." Adrian's voice brought me back to reality. "You're crying."

###

I blinked my eyes clear and sniffled.

Adrian had ceased his administrations, staring down at me with an unfathomable expression. Maybe my crying had turned him off. But when I looked down, he was still hard as a rock.

"Eve." He reached out and caressed my face. He ran his fingers through my tears. "What is it? Why won't you tell me?"

I bit my tongue, saying nothing.

He sighed. "Why do you always insist on doing things the hard way?" He pushed his trousers down all the way, kicking off his socks and shrugging out of his shirt more hastily than I'd seen him do anything.

In the next instance, he pounced upon me. He shoved his length into me, brutally, without fanfare or repentance.

I was shocked silent.

Adrian was positioned atop me, slamming into me with unparalleled force.

My mouth fell open and I panted breathlessly. I could no longer see or think straight.

Weird, warbled thoughts ricocheted through my brain, making no sense.

Adrian didn't slow or relent even a margin. If anything, he pounded into me even harder.

I could hear him panting, too, and making a low growling sound that was incredibly sexy. His grunts had real enthusiasm behind them; he wasn't holding back or filtering himself.

This was him, undone.

When he grabbed hold of my collar's ring to pull the leather tight, I moaned and almost orgasmed right then and there. I loved it when he choked me.

"You're mine." He snarled. "You belong to me. Only me. Say it!"

"I'm yours, Adrian, I promise." I whispered, wanting to reassure him. I think this whole thing with Raven had really gotten to him.

"I love you." The words slipped out as Adrian powered into me, shocking my system and jostling loose my secrets.

He didn't pause, though, maybe he hadn't heard me. I kept my eyes tightly closed and he let me.

A few minutes later, we both came.