Pt. 2 Thirty-Three

Adrian spent the rest of the night punishing me and rewarding me in equal measure.

We didn't even make it to the playroom. He collared me right there in the bedroom.

He made me crawl. He whipped me quite thoroughly with the leather leash, until I was sure he'd made new welts. He even made me drink out of a bowl of water on the floor, like a dog. Whenever I got thirsty, this was the only source of water allowed to me.

When I had to pee, he would walk me into the bathroom, and make me sit upon the toilet with my legs open, so he could watch.

Disgusting, I know. Adrian really knew how to push my boundaries sometimes. But I also couldn't deny that it made me almost painfully aroused; the revulsion was a pivotal element in what got me off, I had learned. Adrian had taught me that.

My pussy was ripe and swollen with lust. It was hard to let go in front of him, but my need to go was so severe that eventually I had to. My body just took over.

Adrian watched in fascination and my whole body was beet-red in humiliation.

When I'd finished, he gently wiped me clean with tissue paper, then he proceeded to pet my tender, swollen flesh.

I whimpered and squirmed.

Adrian shot me a warning glare. "Keep your hands on your thighs and keep your thighs spread or I will tie your hands behind your back." He informed me sharply.

I flinched and whimpered again. I didn't want my hands cuffed behind my back, so I obediently pushed my thighs further open for him with my own hands.

I was shaking now as he continued to pet me, then fingering me. He was as merciless as ever and when he inevitably made me cum he watched more of my liquid pour out of me with a wild excitement in his eyes.

I heard a soft trickle of liquid as my body let go and I felt like I might die of pleasured embarrassment.

After that, Adrian dragged me to the floor and had his way with me again, right then and there.

###

Eventually Adrian exhausted himself.

We lay in bed together, too sweaty to even cuddle. He turned the AC on full arctic blast and we pushed the sheets down to our feet.

For a while, neither of us even felt the need to speak. It was early pre-dawn, judging by the silvery light behind the thick curtains.

Adrian shifted towards me, his cheek in his hand as he gazed down at me thoughtfully.

I glanced up at him, still trying to catch my breath, and smiled. "Satisfied, Master?" I asked sweetly.

He grinned. He certainly looked satisfied, with his black hair all tousled and his blue eyes hooded and gleaming. "I am, rather, thank you. Are you satisfied, kitten?" He reached out and gently guided a wisp of hair behind my ear.

I was still smiling, still breathless. "Yes." I assured him, making him chuckle. "The bathroom stuff was a little intense, but-"

"But it made you cum?" He suggested sagely.

I flushed anew. "I-I just want you to know...I meant what I said. I'm sorry I've been so...resistant. I want you to know that I do trust you, and I do respect you, and from now on I will take pride in being obedient. I promise you. I want to make you happy and honor our deal to the best of my abilities."

I was exceptionally flustered, shy and nervous, getting all this out, but it needed to be said. I really did need him to know how I felt.

Adrian smiled softly at the end of my impassioned little speech. He lifted my chin to steal a kiss from my lips. "I love you, Eve." He murmured.

My heart fluttered, then launched into some artful backflips.

I doubted I would ever get used to hearing those words from Adrian.

"I love you, too." I whispered. "So much."

I didn't even realize I was crying until Adrian started catching up all my tears.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, clearly bewildered.

I shook my head, smiling through my tears. "I'm sorry. I guess I just never believed I'd find somebody...somebody like you. Somebody I could feel this way about. I've only ever read about this kind of..." but I still hesitated to say the word out loud.

Adrian cocked his head, smiling indulgently. "Love?" He finished for me. He chuckled and pulled me into his arms, so that I was snug to his chest. "It's okay, you can say it. You won't scare me off." He kissed the top of my head.

"You're the one I love." He promised me quietly, face buried in my hair now. "I don't think I've ever loved anyone like this; the way I feel about you, Eve. You're the only one."

He needn't say anything more than that.

I kissed him fervently and he kissed me back. Kissing inevitably led to the other thing, and we made love one last time before daybreak.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for reading! Cheers to Love!

HRH