Seventy-Two

We had sex right there on the floor.

It was raw and real and yes, unprotected.

He took my hands, lacing his fingers with mine and pinning them down above my head.

It was the sexiest thing ever.

I wrapped my legs around his thighs, wanting to hold him somehow.

"Don't." He growled. "Just go slack."

It took my brain a second to process what he meant, but then I obediently dropped my legs, letting my hips fall open naturally.

I couldn't pretend that I wasn't a little hurt, and confused, but I wanted this to work.

Maybe I didn't understand now, but I wanted to learn.

"Look at me." He commanded

I opened my eyes. It was intense, holding his gaze when he was inside me. To describe his eyes as smoldering would be a gross understatement.

His gaze was a fucking inferno.

"We shouldn't be doing this...in here." His voice was a husky scratch. "We don't even have a safe word."

"'More please'?" I suggested. It was my attempt at cheek, bold of me, I know.

He stopped, staring at me. Mid-thrust and everything. I think he was stunned.

Then he smiled. "Alright, Eve, you asked for it." He released one of my hands to wrap his around my throat. He squeezed as he began to power into me again with renewed authority.

I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. I liked being choked as much as the next girl.

Adrian certainly seemed to get a lot out of it. He'd never given it to me that hard before.

So hard that it hurt a little. Not that I was complaining.

I closed my eyes again and he didn't reprimand me. He squeezed tighter, though, perhaps that was my punishment.

Stars blossomed behind my eyes. If I had asked him to stop – if I had tapped out, or whatever – I'd like to think he would've stopped.

But I didn't tap out, I orgasmed with him instead.

###

Adrian lifted me up off the floor when he was done with me, and carried me to the couch. He sat down with me cradled like a broken doll in his lap.

I couldn't resist the invitation to snuggle greedily into him. He indulged me, shall we say.

"You okay?" He asked me, stroking the outside of my arm.

"Mmhmmm." I nuzzled his throat lovingly.

When would it be okay to tell you I loved you? I wondered.

You probably already knew.

"You did well."

High praise indeed, coming from The Adrian Kingsley.

"Did I?" I smiled. "Did I please you, Master? Can we advance to the next stage in the testing process?"

I was only half joking.

"Yes." He said, so seriously that it was unnerving.

I lifted my head enough to look at his face. "If I can't-if we aren't compatible, in every way, will you break up with me?"

He gazed at me steadily, and I felt more than heard him sigh. "No, Eve, of course not. You can stop looking at me like I kill puppies or something.

"I'm just trying to be honest with you, about my wants and needs. About who I am in general. If we're not truly compatible then that's something we should both know upfront, don't you agree?"

I lowered my head into his shoulder once more. I couldn't help my anxiety that if I couldn't prove to be kinky enough then he would inevitably become bored.

"So teach me." I mumbled into his throat.

I think I managed to surprise him yet again. I was getting pretty good at that.

"Are you sure? Right now?" He teased lightly.

"Yeah, if you want to." I said, a bit breathlessly.

"Alright, if you insist. But not until we've at least established a safe word. We can use 'red' for now, unless you have another you'd prefer?"

"How 'bout Resa?"

Adrian arced one eyebrow at me. "Italian for 'surrender'?"

"I know a few things. So what-where do we start?"

"With a pain test, I think."

I swallowed. A pain test? That didn't sound good.

So why was I so turned on?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

End of Part One

Thanks so much to everyone who reads my stories, and especially to everyone who Votes and Comments! It means more to me than I could ever put into words!

I hope everyone is enjoying this story as much as I enjoyed writing and editing it!

I will start posting Part 2 soon!

Cheers and happy reading to you all!

HRH