Part Two

"You look nervous."

"Me?! Not at all!" I squeaked.

My boss smiled at me, a Cheshire Cat kind of smile. "Don't be. We'll start out slow. The pain test runs on a scale of 1-10. Don't worry about where you place, just be honest with me. I want your unfiltered reactions, so don't bite your tongue, okay?"

"O-okay."

"We'll start with a good old-fashioned spanking, and I'll just use my hand. You have been spanked before, I hope?"

"Yes!" I said, rather defensively. "Of course I have, who hasn't?"

He gave me a kind smile then. "I haven't, but I digress. Turn over, I want you across my lap."

I blinked, hesitating.

"Be a good girl and do as I say." His tone was calm, but it was a clear command.

I slowly got up, already feeling sore from the rough sex we'd just had. I hoped my sadistic boyfriend/boss would go easy on me. But I didn't have much real hope.

It was awkward, getting settled in, but I obediently laid across his lap, my stomach over his thighs. I folded my arms in front of me so I could rest my head on them.

I wiggled my butt playfully. "Alright, do your worst."

He chuckled and patted my butt gently. "This is one."

"Okay. Too soft!"

He smacked my ass with slightly more force. "Two. Three."

Three was but a gentle swat, but Four stung a tiny bit.

Five stung even more. At Six I twitched, and I did find myself biting my tongue.

Seven made me yelp in mild protest and I squirmed.

Adrian stopped there, smoothing his palm over the spot he'd been spanking. "Alright, I think we found it. You're a seven. At least for your ass."

"O-oh." I slowly sat up when he allowed me to, sitting now with my legs draped across his lap. I wrapped my arms around myself, feeling oddly vulnerable. "I felt like I could've taken more."

"No." He said firmly. "That was your threshold. If I continued at a Seven for several minutes, it would begin to hurt more and more, trust me."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that." I said faintly.

"Mmm, this is why I'm the Dominant and you're the Submissive." He tapped me lightly on the tip of my nose and I made a face at him.

"Over time, your pain tolerance will increase, but people usually only advance a level or two higher. So you might reach an 8 eventually, but I doubt you'll ever be a 10 girl."

I knew he was just talking about pain levels, but I still felt a little hurt.

I could be a 10, dammit!

"And is that-is that okay...for you?" I asked him, in a very small voice.

"Of course." He cupped my cheek in his hand. "I was prepared to accept you with a level 6 tolerance."

I wasn't sure if he was teasing or not and frankly I didn't want to.

"So what's next? You said we'd start with spanking."

"Ass spanking. Have you ever been body spanked?"

"Yes."

He looked at me with some surprise in his blue eyes then and I felt pleased. He didn't know everything about me, yet, either. He wasn't the only one with secrets!