Chapter 76 - Teo

- Third POV -

Aang, Mizuki, Katara and Teo are standing on the ground.

"The wind will carry you. It supports something inside you. Something even lighter than air. And that something takes over when you fly" States Teo.

"I've changed my mind. I think I was born without that something" Replies Katara nervously as she puts down her glider and looks up at the other people flying, causing Teo to chuckle.

"Impossible! Everybody has it!"

"Spirit" Says Aang.

"What?" Asks Teo confused.

"Spirit. That's the something you're talking about" Informs Aang.

"Yeah, I suppose it is" Answers Teo thoughtfully while Mizuki looks nervously at the sky. My dad told me how to use a glider, but I never actually had to the chance to use one. I know I don't need to use airbending to use this glider, but still...

"Are you guys ready?" Asks Teo.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Aaaah" Yells Katara as she and Mizuki jump down. They starts to fall down wards, but eventually starts to fly straight.

"I can't believe I'm flying!" Gushes Katara while Mizuki gasps in awe. This is so cool! Aang and Momo fly beside Katara and Mizuki.

"Just make sure you keep your mouth closed so you don't swallow a bug!" Warns Aang.

"Teo was right about the air. All I had to do was trust it, let it carry me" Mentions Katara while Mizuki nods in agreement.

"Even though Teo's not an airbender, he really does have the spirit of one" States Mizuki as she lands besides the building. Katara and Aang do the same.

"I've been thinking. If you want to see what's in that room, I'd be happy to open the door for you" Says Aang as he turns around to face Teo.

"Great!" Beams Teo excited.

❀❀❀

The mechanist is drawing on a large piece of paper while Sokka is looking through shelves. Sokka drops various things, including seven scrolls, four pieces of paper, a hard-boiled egg, and a model of a hot air balloon.

"I said don't touch anything!" Scolds the man as he begins to help Sokka pick things up.

"Oh, don't worry. That experiment's old, and that egg was just part of last week's lunch" Points out the mechanist, referring to a hot air balloon.

"Ugh! Week old egg smell!" Grunts Sokka as he sniffs the air before wincing.

"Quick, find that egg!" Exclaims the man as he starts searching for the egg.

"How can something so small that you can't even see it make such a big stink!?" Whines Sokka annoyed.

"That's the solution to our problem!" Gushes the mechanist as he turns around to face Sokka.

"Yeah...if we put a whole mess of rotten eggs in the cellar where the gas seeps up" Begins Sokka.

"The gas will mix with the smell of rotten eggs!" Continues the mechanist.

"Then, if there's a leak,"

"You smell rotten eggs! Then, you just follow your nose to the place where the smell is coming from" Gushes the man excited.

"And plug up the hole where the gas is escaping!" Finishes Sokka happily. The duo throws up their hands in the air out of excitement.

"You're a genius!" Suddenly, a bell starts to ring.