19. Who's That Pokemon?

Another double update.  Part one of two.  April 14, 2022

Originally posted: April 14, 2022. Edited: February 17, 2023.

The trip went quick and we arrived in the city. Harvey flashed his doctor creds and the guards let us by. I told him that I might call the ape king certain names, so he found me a good spot to leave me and left to buy a house and ask about Winston.

While he was gone, three guys approached me. I'll be damned if that didn't make me excited. The last time I was asked out, I was in elementary school. Practically still in diapers.

I could understand how chicks get used to this. A shame I'm as nervous as I am excited. I can handle this. I've been talking to Harvey almost normally. Okay, so not really. But I've been talking. That's a major hurdle for a anti-social bitch like me.

"Hi, female. I like your scent. Are you looking for males?" Creepy, but good to know my BO ain't bad.

"Uhh." How do I say no again?

"You don't want a bear male, they smell. How about a wolf male? I got my second stripe. Our cubs will be strong." Hold up.

"Hey! You smell just as bad as I do, wolf!" Bro, you aren't helping yourself here.

"I smell a leopard male on her. Clearly she prefers leopards. Right, female?" If you little shits would just let me answer.

"Ha! You are weaker than both me and the wolf." Guys!

"You want to fight? Good, we can prove to the female who is the best!"

Before I could stop the three idiots, they started brawling. These mofos wouldn't let me get a word in and now they are fighting. Something wet hit my cheek way too close to my mouth. I wiped off what I assume was slobber and walked the fuck away. That's disgusting.

I wandered around until I couldn't hear or see the fight and ended up in a market.

"Female, over here! I have soft furs that you'll love!" Before I could look at the furs another voice sounded.

"Trinkets and shinnies for the healthy female!" Was he calling me fat, nicely?

"Rice grown by the sheep themselves. Two bags for one crystal." Too many voices.

Oomph. Somebody bumped into me causing me to fall into someone's arms. That's embarrassing.

"Sorry," I said to the victim. I couldn't look them in the eye, but I definitely caught a face full of arm muscle, literally.

"Watch where your going!" Guess I found the assailant, and she sounds like a lovely person.

"Why don't you practice what you preach." Damn. I guess the nerves of being in a public place surrounded by people got to me. I don't know who I stole that line from, but I'm sure they'll get over it.

"What!" God, her voice hurts to hear. I never thought I sounded nice, but I think I'll have to up my self worth after all.

I stared at her and wasn't impressed. She screamed mob character. She wasn't exactly ugly, but her skin was almost sagging off. Her belly was sticking out slightly. Oh, she preggers.

"How dare you bump into my female!" Oh boy. This is going to go well.

"I was standing still." Eat that, simp.

"You should have moved!" Really, dude?

"Why." Play with me, bitch.

"Because my female is pregnant."