54. House Arrest

2/2 updates for today, May 29th.

My head feels stuffy, my nose is runny and raw. My throat feels like I swallowed a prickly fruit and my ears are swimming. Yup, I caught a fucking cold. Go figure. The men, except Harvey, flipped the fuck out and hovered like flies on shit.

"I'm not dying guys. You can chill." Apparently my nasally voice didn't convince them and they patrolled the immediate airspace continuously. I felt like shit, but I could still move. The men didn't let me do much of that shit.

I was carried to the dining room, carried to the bedroom, and carried to the toilet. It was sweet, but in a stupidly annoying way. I had to try extremely hard to get them bastards to leave the room for me to milk the tits. I could join a debate team now.

By day four, I felt way better, but it wasn't good enough for the fam. Day six, I was totally better, but Shuu broke down and begged me to stay in bed. I felt my eyes twitch and jaw lock.

"Fine, but you stay out." Now he looked like a kicked puppy, but I can't handle this stupidly excessive amount of smothering. It was a damn cold. One that was fucking gone now.

"Okay." Shuu was upset. Since Drew got sick, he felt like the worst could happen. He always had to be close enough to hear her heartbeat or breath to make sure she was alright. It was clear that Drew hated that, but he found it almost impossible to not do so. He was glad that she was feeling better now, but he thought it wouldn't hurt if she rested another day.

I huffed and stormed over to the bed of furs. I sent everyone out and pulled out the notebook. Since I wasn't allowed to do anything but eat, shit, and breathe, I might as well check some things.

I went over my shitty chicken scratch that should have been my notes. I'd hastily written the plot in code. I wrote in the language of meme in case Qingqing saw it and could read it. She wouldn't get it or would be too embarrassed by my dirty language to continue. I put up an extra layer of Qingqing wards in the form of erect dick drawings.

I was shit at details, but I remembered some of the main plot well enough. Qingqing would birth eggs soon, if she hadn't already. Curtis would take the babies and hide in hole until winter passed. I noted that hail here was fridge size and could squash me like an ugly bug. Yay, mother nature.

Winston joins the party at this point and helps Parker take care of Qingqing while Curtis is frozen. Don't know how they'll deal with that since Winston plays on my team now, but that's their problem.

I think Qingqing goes to the ape king for seeds and wine, but I have no damn clue about the order. When does Rosa try to kill Qingqing? Ugh. That's something kinda important, but fuck. I got nothing.

I think it's before Qingqing makes it rain with some bullshit method that I blanked out. Yeah, I only remember that it seemed like bullshit. They had to make it rain because of drought, so that's like summer sometime. I drew some arrows around and sketched a balding stick figure to represent the ape king. Kermit, sipped some tea in the corner where I added MC's winter survival.

I drew bread for the flour event and a martini for the wine one. I added the words 'pussy bitch' and added a line between glass and it. I know Rosa was involved like that. What else? All that happens before the ape king sicks the city on Qingqing.

If the timeline stays the same, I still have time. I can fill in any details that decide to pop out out of fucking nowhere in the meantime. The kids can grow before we have to run the fuck away. With Rowan and Alec in the party, escape should be way easier. One of them could carry the kids.