40. Tiger!

Hello and welcome to the main event.  ...  I thought that would be a good opening anyway.  So, moving along.  My proofreader has not gotten a chance to look over this chapter and beyond.  I can post this one and wait until she catches up tomorrow or I can post both chapters today and hope that six plus editing sessions by yours truly is good enough.  I'll let you guys decide after reading this chapter.  Enjoy.

What time is it? Ugh. Fuck it. Who cares. I don't wanna get up yet, but I have to pee. Can't I just hold it? They sandbox is so far away. No, I don't think I can hold it. Damn it.

I crawled out of bed and dragged my ass to the piss pit. I dropped the pants and did my best not to get pee on them. I tripped of course.

"Fucking shit." Literally. This is where I shit too. Ugh. Now I got to take a damn bath, this is gross. I was cranky. I could clearly see the ass crack of dawn. It's too damn early to deal with life.

Of course I dribble down my leg too. Fucking joy. I'm so making a toilet seat. I can have the men hollow out a log and smooth out the top. Splinters in my ass sounds as fucking pleasant as my personality.

I made my way to the now cooled tub of water. Sure this shit wasn't clean anymore, but it's what I got. I did what I could and crawled back into bed. No way in hell I'm staying up.

I woke up hours later to find fresh water in the tub. Was it fresh since earlier? Whatever.

I washed my face and felt less like a zombie. I bet it's afternoon now. Reminds me of binge watching anime all night and trying to be human the next day. At least I don't have tests here to study for.

Shuu was on guard duty like most days. He heated up food for me and I wondered if Harvey ate any. Should I try to get up early and have breakfast? Nah, I'll just be a cranky bitch if I do.

"Hey Shuu. Did Harvey eat before he left?"

"No. If we eat enough, males only need to eat once a day." Oh. That's convenient.

"But you both eat with me."

"Of course, we will. Unless it bothers you." He thought it might actually bother me. He clearly doesn't know me well enough.

"It doesn't bother me." He seemed happy again. Yay.

We chilled some. Most of the plants in the garden have sprouted. That's good. I thought I'd kill them all. Shuu cleaned the sand pit and worked on a toilet for me. We, and by we I mean Shuu, made the drum. It was mostly successful, but too big. It wasn't easy to move around and Shuu wouldn't let me try. I put in a request for the same thing, but smaller size. Shuu went to work immediately.

Seriously man. You don't have to jump right into it. I feel like a needy bitch now.

I grumbled to myself and tried harassing the birds. We missed their daily showdown. I bet I would've won today too. A flash of red caught my eye and I looked up.

No fucking way. That's Curtis ain't it? The only red snake in the city should be him. He's hot. Like everyone else here. He has more feminine features and he pulls it off perfectly. I bet he'd look great in drag. Maybe some makeup and an updo. This guy needs a kimono. I need to stop staring at someone else's man.

Oh look. He's carrying Qingqing. Didn't notice. That's Parker behind them. Qingqing looked nervous. I waved at her and flicked Parker the bird. I didn't have hard feelings anymore. I just wanted to mess with someone. Too bad Qingqing is the only one who gets my hand language.