44. Rainstorms

First of two updates for today, May 11th.

The next week was mostly uneventful. The rain wasn't that bad at first. Harvey stayed home always while Shuu and Winston rotated hunting. I managed to get the big secret out of Harvey and had to bury myself under the bed covers. I didn't need another excuse to never leave the house, but now I have one.

How was I supposed to know that the combo of exercising plus pregnancy was a powerful seduction technique? Stupid pheromones. Stupid men.

Even though I couldn't tell the difference between pregnancy bump and my normal fluff, everyone else could tell. Harvey gave me a check-up me every day. I thought that was excessive, but whatever makes him happy.

I wasn't able to jump the sexy tiger, but he was tempting me. All three of them were. They all come back dripping wet and never rush to dry. Are they messing with me on purpose? Bastards.

Winston and Shuu caught me four more birds. I thought long and hard on their names. One had some yellow highlights and acted like a wuss. I named it Zenitsu, their voices were close too.

The other three had sketchy looks in their eyes and were clearly plotting shit. The boss of the group, was affectionately named Heffe. The underlings were named Twat and Kronk. I didn't give a shit if they were female since they aren't going to protest.

Once the birds had their wings clipped and received new names, I moved on. I had drawn a shit ton since sex wasn't a viable option for distraction. We all got great at the drums and Shuu was our band's vocalist. I created the first band in this world. Hell yeah.

While I was daydreaming of debuts and sexy suits, the men kept the fire going and the house running. We had enough firewood. I didn't even think of that, but Harvey and Shuu had better brains than me. The well filled up and I had endless water for baths. That was my second favorite way to kill time.

Watching Winston's wet muscles flex as he carried the full bathtub was quality. I'd give him a 10 across the board. I don't even care about the category.

I would sink into a pit of guilt after my sessions of appreciation. It was perfectly acceptable to stare at my future husband. At least, I kept telling myself that. I've been here for how long now? I even have two drop dead gorgeous men who have zero issues with the soon to be third one. I need to get over it. If they have no problems, then I shouldn't either.

Harvey caught me sinking several times and insisted on dragging my ass back up. I also had random sessions of tears, even when I wasn't upset. Damn pregnancy hormones. At least I ain't barfing my guts up.

I don't have a clue where the hawk brothers went and I wasn't going to bring it up. I think the ape king fucks with Winston around this time, so I told him to avoid him. Shuu met with the ape king a few times, but he only ordered him to stay close to me, make me preggers later, and hinted about keeping tabs on Winston. Damned fucker.

I think Shuu's older brother dies, but I don't remember how soon. I tried to tell Shuu about Rosa and Qingqing fighting and to warn his brother. I don't know if he will be able to convince Rosa to back down, but it might be worth a try. I don't want Shuu upset. He seems close to his family.

Speaking of, I fucking forgot again didn't I? It isn't that hard of a thing to remember. Is my psyche protecting itself? Meeting the parents sounds as pleasant as ass splinters from my shit throne. I brought it up to Shuu and he seemed happy at the mention. He said it would have to wait and I internally cheered.