58. Meow

Hello good people.  Here is today's update (June 10, 2022).  I'm still not far enough ahead to double update, but I hope you all enjoy this chapter and have a great day. 

Meow.

Who's crying?

Meow.

Ugg. Just a little longer.

Meow.

Fuck. Guess they're hungry. I should try to move, but everything hurts. I'm thirsty and I got to pee. Why is there so much on my list. Can't 'lay right here' be there too?

Meow.

"I got it. Give me a sec." I grumbled.

I tried hard to move. I thought I did, but shit. I almost couldn't. I felt exhausted and sore as hell. I tried to push myself up, but failed. The jello arms collapsed and my face hit fur. I pulled my legs up and almost cried out.

"Fuck!" Oh shit. The babies are here. "I mean freak."

"Are you in pain?" Oh Winston, you have no idea. Actually, you would know you bastard. Do I still have a vagina?

"I'll be fine." I almost said it hurts like hell, but knowing Winston... He'd swear off sex or something almost as dramatic. It does hurt like a bitch, but this is the acceptable kind of pain. Assuming the next time won't hurt as much.

"Do you need anything?" Winston watched as Drew tried to conceal her pain. It hurt his heart knowing that he was the one responsible.

"Water, please." I was thirsty and the babies were bugging me. I don't feel disgusting, so someone must have bathed me. Funny how that's more embarrassing than the actual sex now.

Winston didn't leave and helped prop my useless body up. He handed me a cup of water and I knew he had prepared in advance. The kids nudged my legs, but I wasn't ready yet. No one else was in the room.

I sucked down the cup and was handed another. I pulled a fur blanket over my chest. I doubt the boys were old enough that this mattered at all, but still. I should probably ban the kids from the bedroom on any mornings after. I'll talk to Harvey about it.

My attention was brought back to the sexy man that I was now married to. My body was screaming profanities, but I was relieved. It was about time. Winston had been patient enough.

I need to pee. My stomach started growling as if to debate the order of to do's. Quiet bitch, I have priorities. Now, how do I get to the toilet? I'm naked and I don't think I can move.

Winston heard Drew's stomach and sniffed the air. Food should be ready soon. His content and elation were dampened by worry. He was concerned for Drew's condition, and called in Harvey.

Harvey had focused intently on their bond for the last two days. He only felt flickers of pain here and there with the primary feeling of pleasure outweighing it. It wasn't until Drew awoke, that the pain seemed great. He brought the tea he brewed and hoped it would help relax her. He could massage any sore muscles she had, to help her, later.

As much fun as it was to get fussed over, I would would rather take a piss now. Harvey helped me dress and carried me to the sand pit. The outhouse was too far away. My muscles protested like the little bitches they were. I felt a burning sensation as I pissed and got scared for a second.

I should be okay right? The vagina isn't broken. It'll heal. It has to. I need it for stuff. Good stuff.

Harvey dragged my sore ass back inside and I swallowed some of the pain killers I still had. I almost threw them back up. Shit! I'm not preggers right now, but I'm breastfeeding. What does the bottle say? "If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use."