97. F*ck

2/? updates for today, September 30, 2022.  Sorry in advance for the cliffhanger.  I will post the next chapter sometime today if I can get another round of editing on it.  

By day five of our journey, I was over it. Traveling is only nice when you have an AC blasting and a cold drink in hand while someone else deals with the driving and directions. Not having giant ass bugs trying to crawl in your ears or up your nose constantly. I can't even open my mouth. I'll be damned if I accidentally swallow a fucking fly. Hell, if it so much as lands in my mouth, I'm going to flip my shit. Thank god they aren't an issue when we are in flight. It was also way cooler up in the air with the constant wind blasting my ass too. The problem was when we stopped.

Actually, flight was still a problem. I managed to convince Alec to let me fly on his back, but Rowan only let that happen for a short time. Too dangerous or some shit. Like what stupid mofo is going to attack us with Rowan patrolling? Still, I listened to my man. Just a little longer and we'll be good. I only have to tolerate it for a little while. I can do this.

Only a few hiccups happened thanks to some stupid dinos and a couple of scorpions. We went around the t-rexes supposedly, but I never got to see one. Considering how every Jurassic Park movie went, I probably don't want to. Maybe they could bring me a dino tooth or something one day. That'd be a cool ass trophy.

The scorpions were mauled by Shuu and we continued on our merry way. Wish I could say I felt sympathetic, but I'd be lying. If Shuu felt they were better off dead, well, I wasn't about to jump off this bird and start preaching morals.

Every time we stopped and the rest of family caught up, I checked on the boys. They always collapsed in a heap, but had no problem jumping up and running when it was time to go. Excluding Smash anyway. Pretty sure that boy has a good deal of me in him.

Things hadn't been too rough otherwise. We stopped a lot and I'd stretch my stiff muscles. Alec carried the extra furs along with me, so we always had something other than bare ground to sleep on. Everything the men buried ahead of time will be retrieved later on.

On day eight, we arrived at a village made up of mostly bear beastmen. They gathered around us looking ready to attack. They did mellow out, but only after an intense pissing match was had. Once my men convinced them that we could fuck them over good, they backed off and gave Rowan time to explain that we weren't coming to steal their girls. I allowed myself to own the spotlight for a second to prove that they were on the wrong track.

They let us in and their looks changed. I was eyed like fresh meat. How nice. I knew flaunting my stupid ass would end well. It was still the best option even if I wasn't thrilled about it.

We picked a shoddy house that looked like it didn't survive a hurricane and settled down. The men turned the wooden hut into a space that can be lived in in less then four hours. Damn they are good. Especially Winston. He's so good at carpentry and building shit.

I checked out their beautiful, flexing muscles while leaning against my heap of pooped boys. Smash was snoring and the other two leopards were completely silent. The chicks were huddled into my sides, also quiet. I'll have to to tell them all 'good job' when they wake up next time.

Once the space was ready, we got comfortable. The next phase of our grand and impressive plan was to recover strength. While doing that, Winston would chat up the local authorities and gather info. Things like: How many villages were around, have they had issues with ferals, and how long we could stay.

Rowan scouted ahead as planned and we ended up staying in the bear village for some time. Brock was not allowed in our den and stayed outside. The hut was small so the boys slept with Hiro in the living area. For me and all the men to fit in the room comfortably, no one could be in beast form.