92. Adult Role Models

1/1 updates for today August 28, 2022.  Thanks for waiting.  ^_^

 I cracked my eyes open and tried to move my numb arm. It's stuck. What the hel- oh. It's Shuu. God he's fucking heavy. Come on, move dammit. Turn over casually or something so I don't have to say anything.

Unfortunately, he didn't let go or move at all. I didn't want to wake him up, but my arm is experiencing a cut in circulation. I tried to wiggle the dying limb out from underneath the clingy man. He finally noticed and shifted his weight for me. His face re-snuggled into my neck as I internally cheered for the free limb. I did at first anyway. Soon, I was cursing and trying not to whine. The feeling was coming back along with pins and needles. Make that double the needles. I hate needles.

Fuckity fuck! This shit sucks. Dammit. I can't make a sound. Can't disturb the hubby's beauty rest. How the hell did he sleep later than me? Did he feed me crystals when I was distracted? No. He was just as distracted as me.

Once I cursed my arm to hell and back, I tried to wiggle out of the hold I was locked into. A part of me really wants to stay, but it's fucking hot. Like 'holy shit, I'm on fire' hot. We don't exactly have AC and beastmen are self-sufficient heaters that are always cranked to max.

Shuu woke up and gave me a sleepy smile that melted my stupid heart. How can someone look so cute and sexy at the same time?

"Mmm." He mumbled something incoherent. I couldn't help reaching up and giving him a pet. His eyes drifted back shut. He looked so peaceful. I wish I wasn't sweating buckets and steaming, otherwise, I would definitely stay right here and appreciate this beautiful sight.

I tried to move my body away and groaned. Fuck, I'm sore. That makes sense considering we've been fucking every night for the last five nights. Time for a break. I can literally get pregnant anytime. No need to kill the body. Shuu will understand. Clearly, he's tired too.

Shuu came to and immediately shot up. How the fuck can you wake up like that Shuu? That's a hell of a switch. Like he hit the red button and boom. Awake, alert, and a fire blazing under his ass.

He rushed out and got me water to clean with. He was back before I even sat up. My body creaked slowly into action. Despite the muscle ache, I felt pretty damn good. Love those after sex feel goods.

Once I was clean, I was handed some food. I feel like... well a queen. I don't even have to ask for shit and it's handed to me. It's scary how I'm pretty used to this now. I ate some and fed the rest to Shuu. Yet another thing that was becoming normal. Shuu asks so naturally that I slip the spoon in without thinking. Thanks to that, I accidentally feed the others when my brain isn't paying attention. Scary habit.

I got up and threw underwear and a dress on. The halter style dress was pretty exposing, but I guess I stopped caring somewhere along the line. Especially when the husbands liked taking it off so much. I got to admit, it was an easy one to remove without tearing.

Harvey made this one of course. Shuu makes most of my shoes... Hah. That's definitely a better pun I'll have to use on them someday. That is, if I can stomach it enough to say it out loud.

Harvey had a stronger eye for detail and was good at improvising based on weak instructions. I only had to say I wanted more boob support and he'd come up with something.

I glanced down at the girls. They looked pretty comfy where they were. There was enough coverage so they won't spill out of this one, but I can't jump or jog unless I want to flash any and all dudes present.