66. Purple Nurple

1/2 updates for today June 25th.  So, I struggled with this chapter and I have changed it up several times.  I'm still not confident that it came out okay.  Please let me know what you think.  If there is anything too out there, I can tweak it some more.  I swear I can handle criticism.  Thanks in advance.  Enjoy.

Ugh! Why is it so damn cold? Can't winter go faster? I couldn't see under the blankets, but I feel some nice warm skin. I snuggled up and fell back asleep. No point getting up and freezing my balls off until I have too.

Damn. I got to pee. I don't wanna get up. I felt the denial from the crust in my eyes down to my soul. It can't wait anymore. I finally got up and took a piss in the sandbox. I zoomed back inside and brushed the nasty taste of morning breath out of my mouth before climbing back into bed. It was too damn early to be among the living.

I woke up feeling like I had a dirty dream. Damn those dreams. I bet it couldn't top reality. When my brain decided to follow along and wake up, it sprung into immediate claustrophobia. I was being sandwich aggressively. I think this counts as smothered.

"Ugh. Let me breathe." I heard a growl behind and something close in front. I felt both death holds loosen, but they didn't let go. "Really?" I can't see shit, but I'm pretty sure Shuu is in the back and I'm damn sure it isn't Harvey in the front.

I moved, or tried to. It didn't do any of us well. Shuu tried to pull me back while the extra arms pulled me towards the front. Winston wouldn't do this and I'm pretty sure Rowan wouldn't. Alec makes the most sense by process of elimination.

"Don't you two dare tug on me." I stopped being pulled. My hands were on whatever arms I could grab. These jerks stopped pulling, but they didn't let me out. This could've been way sexier if I I wasn't stuck in the middle of their biggest dick contest. "Are you two just going to stay like this?"

"Can I?" You know Alec... Sometimes I can't even with you.

"Loosen up already. Don't you know there is such a thing a too close?" Shuu immediately listened and Alec did two seconds later.

"Not to you." Cough! Gag me! Alec, how can you say such cringey lines?

I heard Shuu murmured something that sounded like an agreement. Now you choose to get along? You two mofos just played tug-o-war with me a minute ago.

"Umm, Drew..." Shuu, I swear to god. If you say anything about my smell, I'll kick your ass. "You sm-."

"Not another word Shuu." He shut right up and Alec chuckled. Since I was almost eating chest I found a nipple and twisted it to hell.

"Ack! Why? I didn't even ask you about mating." I twisted it harder and found the second nip. Bastard is going to learn about purple nurples now. "Ow, Ow. Stop!" Now Shuu was laughing. I freed one nip and elbowed Shuu. Goddamn! I forgot about the fucking muscles of steel. Hello my soon-to-be bruise.

Alec tried to pry my fingers off of his poor nip, but I had a good grip. He was hurting himself more than helping.

"Drew, I have some water." You're the best Harvey. Too bad I have to let go to get the water. I must have relaxed the grip too much because Alec got my hand free. Oh well.

"Thanks." I reached out of the covers for the cup and propped myself up without leaving the furs. I guzzled it and spilled a little.

I felt Shuu close in fast and he licked up the spillage.

"Dammit Shuu!" I was trying to get the horniness under control and he ruined my efforts. I kicked him out from the nest.

"The storm stopped." Oh, that's good... Shit. There went that excuse. "Should I make breakfast later?" Uh, Harvey, you are giving me a chance aren't you?