26. Deserved That

The third update for today, April 20th.  Enjoy

Saw that coming. Okay, so I didn't. Harvey was supposed to be the mature one in the family. Am I finally getting to him? Mission success.

I didn't return to the riverbank and looked at Harvey with the most unimpressed look I could muster. I was actually impressed, so it was damn difficult. I don't have the most amazing sight, but I swear Harvey cocked an eyebrow. This shit was learning from me wasn't he? Someone ought to tell him that's a bad idea.

I cocked my eyebrow right back before rolling my eyes. Take that leopard. My type would clearly be water, so your attack is not effective. I dived under the water and blew some bubbles, I had a built in flotation device and couldn't sink properly if I wanted to. I found a submerged branch sticking out of the river bottom and held on to it.

I tried to empty the mind and achieve inner peace or some shit like that. The fish swimming by were cool, but not enough of a distraction. My spur of the moment prank felt more self inflicted.

It should have been easy. All Shuu had to do was send my ass soaring like a nuke. I had not planned for all the excessive physical contact. And damn those muscles. Fuck, now I need to get oxygen. I'm burning way too much.

Before I could breach, two sets of arms lifted me up. I lost one lung earlier, time to give up the second one. I sent water flying from both entrances and coughed until my throat was sore as hell.

"What the hell!?" I was going to rip out their lungs to replace mine with.

"Y-you weren't coming up." Stuttered Shuu. His tone of voice sobered me up real quick. Is this man crying? Holy shit. Shuu looks pale as a sheet and so does Harvey. Did these guys think I drowned?

"Drew, are you okay?" Harvey inspected me.

"I'm okay." I managed to say between my coughing fits.

They were not convinced. I'm sure I would have felt like a big dick if it wasn't for the fact that I was sandwiched between two actual ones.

"Space. I need space. I am fine, seriously." I wasn't, but they don't need to know. I was already feeling like shit and now I was horny shit. Wow, I gave these two a crises and I'm worried about hormones. What an upstanding human I am.

They didn't let me go, but backed up some. Finally, I can relax. Not. These two look like they are going to hide me inside the house somewhere and not let me out. Maybe that's not a bad idea. I could live the actual NEET life here. It's worth a consideration.

They dragged me out of the water, convinced I needed assistance. I lost my lungs, not my limbs guys. I didn't protest despite wanting to. These two look really shaken up. They handed me my top and moved on. We didn't stop until we got home, fish be damned. Guess we are eating something else or somebody has to go back for them.

Some beasts approached us and got their asses sent flying by Shuu. That's how a real throw works. I didn't say anything to Shuu though. He looked very touchy right now.

Once inside, Harvey left me long enough to grab a fur to dry with. He was still pale, but looked more in control now. Shuu on the other hand, refused to release my arm and instead turned around and buried his face into my neck.

My instinct was to kick in his balls, but I held back. Shuu isn't an assailant. He was shaking quite literally. Was I supposed to do something here? This level of intimacy was a little much. He's having a break down though. Man up Drew.