71. Seeds

2/3 updates for today, July 4th.

"The ape king is giving out seeds." Thanks Shuu, but I hear the howling too.

"It's showtime!" Damn. I've always wanted to say that. Not really, but it was fun. "You guys can come right?" Everybody nodded including the kids.

Pfft.

"You boys are so freaking cute!" I turned back to Harvey. "Is there a limit or can you all come?"

"If you want, we can." I looked at the boys who had maximum energy levels. Taking them out could be good... but they will probably get into trouble. If ape shit starts something, they'll get involved.

"Actually, no. Who feels like babysitting?" I did not trust Alec unless a true parental figure was around, so I eyed the other men.

Since Winston was on the ape king's shit list, I left him and Alec behind. One of the baskets I made should be able to hold up for a flight in an emergency. Alec could get the kids away and Winston could fuck over anyone who tried to chase them. I don't think that'll happen. If someones ass is going to get chased, it'd be mine.

I wanted Shuu to come so his pops knows I'm treating him good. If there is any chance I can have one less enemy, I'm going to try a little bit. Since Rowan was heavily neglected I stood waiting. When nothing happened, I cocked an eyebrow at him.

I caught that lip twitch, sir. He lifted me up and carried me while I internally squealed something terrible. I have a beautiful ass man carrying me. Hell to the yeah. This is never going to get old. I'm so glad I got over this. Walking is cool, but getting my ass chauffeured by hunky husbands is prime. I also need to fit in, right? The rest of the chicks are doing the same.

"Is this everyone? Please wait your turn in line. Once all seeds are passed out, I'll instruct you how to grow them." Bard addressed the crowd. He had the apes carry out the exact amount of seeds he would need and started the process.

"Drew."

"Hey Qingqing." It was only her and Parker today. I hope she took what I said to heart. "Are these going to be wheat seeds?" I couldn't help but ask. I may not get bread, but hello pasta. I'm sure we can find tomatoes.

"Wheat? What is that? The ape king is handing out rice seeds." You are killing my joy Parker.

"Oh." I'm pretty sure Qingqing gets wheat seeds here. Was I wrong?

I caught Qingqing staring at another women who was showing off her tits. The men were trying to cover her up, but she didn't look like she gave a shit. The baby made sucking sounds that I could hear from here.

"So umm. This is?" She turned back around and asked. Oh, she never formally met Rowan.

"This is Rowan." Rowan tilted his head slightly in acknowledgment.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Qingqing." She spoke awkwardly. Parker lifted his lip and scowled.

"Chill bro, he's taken."

"You know my name isn't Bro. What's taken?" Sigh.

"I know bro." A vein in Parker's forehead popped up and I tried not to laugh. "It means to have a mate already. He's taken and you are taken." My men don't have an issue with me talking to you, so get over it.

The leopard seemed to get it. The line was long and I have mad rage when it comes to stupidly long lines. I told Harvey to hold my place and went out to find a certain hawk that should be hanging around, assuming that Curtis hasn't eaten him yet.