28. Get It

Second update of today, April 23rd.  I have to say chicken broth is a saving grace.  Already feeling way better.

On another note, we officially have a sex scene in this chapter.  This is the very first time I've ever written one and hope it's okay.  I will mark the start and end of each scene with ***, in the case that you want to skip over it.  If you do, you won't miss anything story relevant.  

Enjoy.

"Drew."

Who's calling me? Nice voice, but I'm trying to sleep.

"Drew?" Shh. Just a few more days...

Something was hitting me. Something soft. Maybe if I pretend I'm awake, they'll let me sleep more. I grunted in acknowledgement. That soft thing kept hitting me, it tickles. Too much work to grab.

Is someone petting me? No, they are combing my hair. I miss hair brushes. I cut my hair short now and there isn't much to brush. I sighed in satisfaction. How long has it been since someone brushed my hair? Mom always cut it short when I was little. She didn't want to deal with it. I can't remember if anyone has combed it before. Maybe I'll just sleep more.

I drifted in and out. The feeling was unfamiliar, but nice. Oh, head massage? That's good. I hope they know I'm broke and can't tip.

"Drew." Hmm. Has anybody ever called me like that? It was gentle and friendly. No irritation, disappointment, or anger.

"Mmm." I wasn't awake enough to respond and that thing kept tickling me. Is it Psycho? Did I miss his breakfast time. The little bitch will start biting me if I don't get up.

"I'm up. I'm getting up." I didn't move. I heard someone chuckle.

That's weird, who's in my apartment? I shot my eyes open and jumped up tripping over the damned covers. The trespasser caught me as I practically fell on top of him. The jugular. I can smash it with me knee.

"Drew! It's okay." What the? Sounds familiar. I stared at a wide-eyed Harvey who almost experienced my kneecap intimately. I lowered my weapon of choice and tried to figure out what the fuck happened.

"Oh, Harvey. I was asleep." Like Harvey didn't have the brain cells to deduce that. 

I froze up when I realized the position I was in. No, we were in. I was nearly straddling the man and he had one hand on my shoulder and the other on my waist.

"Fuck." This was compromising. Time to move. Cept' Harvey wasn't having that.

"Are you okay?" Not really. As exciting as it is to wake up like this, I'll think I'll pass.

"Yup. I almost knocked your lights out. Ah, that means I almost kicked your ass." What am I saying again? Harvey, feel free to release me anytime.

"I'm glad you stopped on time." Harvey chuckled. Blessed man. I am so glad you have such confidence in me. Since there is no way I could actually beat you in a fight, thank you for humoring me. Now, about the current situation.

Should I try to yeet my ass across the room? Should I ask him to let go? Should I stay right here? Okay, scratch the last one. I can't handle this tension. Oh! His grip is loosening. I can go... Or not.

Oh, Shit. Is this how it's going to go down? Has my time come? What am I supposed to do. Fuck. Porn was always so damn ridiculous. It never had realistic situations. Not that getting fucked in a beast world was a normal situation.

"Drew." Fucking shit balls! Did his voice always sound like that? Why are his hands burning? Is it just me? "Am I making you uncomfortable?" That should be damn obvious! I'm about to short circuit here and you choose now to worry.

He went to remove his hands and I swear, my sense of touch just double. I couldn't help the shiver.

"Harvey..." Son of a bitch! Is that what I sound like?

I felt the man freeze and heard him swallow. For the love of the unholy, somebody do something.

He pulled me closer and buried his head in my neck. Now I was actually straddling him. Holy hell.

"Drew, I... If you want me to stop, tell me."

A string of every profanity I knew died on the spot. Who's going to tell who to stop? Not me.

Harvey waited. He wanted to give Drew time to reject him. His heart was hammering and he could hear Drew's doing the same. When he was certain she wasn't going to reject him, he felt a mixture of joy and need.

***

He breathed in her scent and almost lost himself. Her arousal was strong and it nearly choked him. He couldn't rush this.

Harvey swallowed again. He slowly traced his lips along Drew's collar bone. She shivered on top of him. He felt something below harden even more, but did his best to focus on the needs of the wonderful female in front of him.

He tasted her exposed skin and traced her jawline. He felt her hand wind it's way into his hair. Thrilled that she was receptive to his advances, Harvey was unable to suppress his reproductive organ.

Gasp. They both sucked in air. With their current position, Both could feel the more intimate contact. The fur skirt he wore did nothing to stop his growing member.

"Harvey." The way she said his name almost destroyed his control. He moved his hands under the fur she wore, eliciting shivers of pleasure from her. Somehow, the two of them managed to remove the top. Before he could take it further, soft lips found his.

He didn't expect Drew to take the lead, but he was far from opposed. Their first kiss was awkward, but propelled by strong need. His hard organ was rubbing across her more sensitive areas. He could feel the moisture from the strange cloth she called underwear.

Harvey removed the lizard skin bra Drew wore and her skirt. He fumbled awkwardly, but Drew didn't seem to mind. He caressed her plentiful mounds in his hands. They were beautiful. She was beautiful.

He was careful not to be rough and was rewarded by her soft moans. The sounds she made were as tempting as her body. He wasn't going to last much longer. He reached down to remove the last article of clothing.

Drew's hands fell on his. Harvey froze, he looked at into Drew's eyes for any sign of protest. He didn't see any, but he wanted to make sure.

"Drew. Can I keep going?" He asked breathily.

She didn't answer him and instead, propped herself up. Harvey was mildly concerned until he saw her slide down the piece of cloth. His breath hitched and his eyes widened. He focused on her and her movements. He didn't want to miss anything.

"Don't stare." Drew sounded smaller than he ever heard her. He didn't want to look away, but he wasn't willing to upset her.

Harvey closed his eyes and nodded. When he heard her stop, he pulled her back into his embrace. The comfort it brought him to have her there was only outweighed by his desire to finish what they started.

Harvey felt her slick entrance and felt a painful throb. Before he could move, he felt something on his member. He lost it when he realized it was Drew's hand. She hesitated, torturing him. Soon he felt another sensation entirely.

Harvey didn't need to see for this, even if he really wanted to. He thrust gently. He had treated many females in his life and there were some who were injured during mating. He didn't want to hurt Drew.

"Does it hurt?"

"Fuck, Harvey. No, it doesn't." That was all the encouragement he needed.

Soon they were both a mess of moans. Harvey didn't stop until early the next morning after Drew fell asleep.

***