21. Success?

So today may or may not be a triple update.  I am undecided.  At the very least, it's another double update.  This is the first for today, April 17.  

For those of you that celebrate, Happy Easter!

Edited February 17, 2023.

 So... I got engaged. Cool. Now what? I should probably say something to the husband-to-be right? To Harvey too.

"Uh...Harvey, this is Shuu. Shuu this is Harvey. I guess we are a family now." RIP my shame. Why do I have to sound so awkward? I can't make it obvious that I have no idea how to pilot my life. Then again, Harvey already knows. If Shuu sticks around, he will too.

"Harvey is your guardian?" Shuu questioned.

"Yes, but I am treating him like family." Shuu seamed like a reasonable beast, so I don't expect him to randomly brawl to determine hierarchy. I could have played everything naturally if Harvey wasn't beaming behind me.

"I know this isn't exactly what we planned, but it just kinda happened this way. Uhh, what do you think?" I suddenly felt like I was asking my wife if it was okay for me to cheat on her.

"I think you made a good choice, Drew." I feel like this guy will never see me do wrong. Then again, it's awkward to ask about the subject in front of the man himself.

"I think we are going to have to talk about a lot. Can we go to our new den first?" That felt freaking weird to ask.

"Of course." Harvey enthusiastically answered. "It is far from here. It's past the leopard castle on the city outskirts." Perfect, that's exactly where I want it.

Both Harvey and Shuu shifted. Daaamn. That's a big wolf. I knew he was going to be huge, but seeing is believing, right?

They waited and so did I. Ah. So that's why Harvey brought up the distance. He knew how much I loved his leopard lopes. I felt my thighs twitch as I recalled the most recent assault.

I need to make leather pants for riding. Leather was just too fucking hot for this time of year. I'm barely tolerating what I'm wearing. The sweat makes the leather all gross and uncomfortable. My regular clothes are still in good condition, but stick out too much. Those will be for home use only.

I hesitated for as long as possible. I wasn't looking forward to this. Harvey nudged me towards Shuu. It was clear by the wagging tail, that the overgrown puppy wanted to take me for a ride.

I gave in and started climbing the slate grey mountain of fur. I forgot my arm strength only worked with adrenaline. Harvey pushed my ass up with his hand. I was so surprised I nearly flew off Shuu.

I attempted to mock glare at the leopard. I'm sure the flaming cheeks didn't add to my intimidation. I grabbed a handful of dark fur and leaned down. I told him I was ready and Shuu bolted forward.

My grip wasn't nearly strong enough and I flew ass backwards off his furry backside. Harvey caught me with his body and no one was injured, 'cept my tiny amount of pride.

Shuu looked sorry and his tail drooped. I assured him that it was my fault for having a shitty grip.

Harvey helped me back up. This time we didn't move. I looked down at the two beasts ready to question them, but caught an eyeful of a bare-assed Harvey.

My eyes! Thank you universe for your blessing! You're not a total bitch after all. Harvey said something to Shuu, but I wasn't listening. I felt the big wolf nod under me.