78. Cliches Are Cringe

1/1 update for today, July 17th.  

 The next few days were perfect. I stuck with the yoga and sometimes Qingqing would join me. Foxy boy came to sing one day, but we were busy. Now Hiro knows how to yoga. It sucks that he's better than both me and girl wonder. That's the universe for you. The men always win.

Jogging was going as fine as the shitty exercise could. I could do it indoors since we lived in a fucking castle. The stairs worked my ass muscles good. But I hated every second of it. I grumbled and cursed, but I did actually feel a little better after. Guess exercise does improve the mood after it tanks it first.

Qingqing brought up irrigation and I asked her about piping while we were at it. I'm sure she was thinking hard about the 'Making Winston Shine' plan. We might try and make clay piping. Apparently she watched a documentary about piping because MC logic and convenience.

Copper would be better, but I don't know how we are supposed to find that. I told the men to look for red or orange rocks. I feel like a moron, but what else can I do? I told them if it smells metallic then it could be i...

My change! Goddamn brain. You can do better than this. I fished out a penny and gave it to the men. Pennies are copper right? Can we actually get copper here? We can make actual pipes maybe. Better than clay too. Hell yeah. Hope it works out. Not going to get these hopes up just in case.

The rain hit hard. Curtis wasn't joking about it being a storm. Winston took Shuu to the fields and I was left home, bored. I went with my favorite exercise. Harvey got his exercise too. Considering I wasn't all the sore the next day, we did pretty good.

Two days later, Winston jumped right on his invitation. He got a little more aggressive which got a 'hell yeah' from me. Shuu gave me the puppy eyes after a day and a half. I was still sore as shit from Winston, so I asked him to take it easy. He listened pretty well, but fuck. I really got my exercise. I needed a day or two break and I got it.

The storm wrecked some villages around here. Camel Hump Valley bit the dust... well, mud. Glad we didn't try to move there before. Winston had to take a village that didn't have tigers and let them crash in the tiger castle.

"Pick the leopards please." Eve was cool and I wanted some contact with a chick that wasn't Qingqing. Ashley was also cool, but I couldn't exactly ask to hang out with women since they don't do that here. Or could I? But I'm not friendly. Yeah, never mind. A struggle for another day.

"Yes." Winston sent a messenger to notify the ape king.

The castle got crowded fast. Winston had tigers pass out furs and me and the boys helped. Got to teach them how to be good citizens. Wait, are they princes? They are aren't they? That's scary.

Oh! I should make them little crowns. But the crowns won't sit on their heads because they have no concept of stillness... Oh well.

Well, these questionable princes can talk to some of their own now. Wait...Maybe that's a terrible thing. They could teach others shit vocabulary. Or oust the secret abilities that I don't have.

"Boys. Be good. Remember what I said about those bad words right?" They nodded. "Good." I gave them some pats and they ran off. They weren't baby-babies anymore. I think they'll be almost okay.

The whole place smelled like mud and wet animals. Once I did my duty that wasn't really my duty, I was ready to get the hell out. I would have too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids. The boys just had to start shit didn't they?