67. Whimper

2/2 updates for today, June 25th.  This chapter is a big one.  Over 4700 words.  I might have to do some minor editing again on it later.  Feel free to let me know if you see any glaring grammar issues.  I'll fix them pronto.  Thanks and enjoy.

Well damn.

I cracked open an eye and saw nothing. Damn the dark. I could feel plenty instead. Kind of hard not to feel four arms hugging me and my body practically screeching at me. My stomach growled and I felt the empty pit demand sustenance.

"Food will be done soon." You sound too calm Rowan, you ambitious bastard. I thought porn opened my mind to different positions, but Rowan made sure I understood at a practical level. I, of course, didn't fucking mind. Hell, I couldn't really think enough to care.

Now the body is a bitch and even small movements hurt. How many different muscles did I use? Damn. I swear, if either one of these bastards ever bring up what happened, I will give their balls hell.

Grunt. I couldn't make words so I didn't try. My throat was sore too dammit. Damned fucker never let me cover my mouth. Sir asshole is so not get anymore anytime soon. I found myself breathing hard when I literally did nothing. The two men fussed over me, but I wasn't happy.

I kicked the hawks out and tried to dress. Just sitting up made me tear up. Everything hurt so damn bad. I need to try harder at yoga. I whimpered and found the man squad converging. Winston bolted through the door and knocked over Alec who was about to walk out. Harvey came in behind him with Rowan, both holding armfuls of goods. Shuu came tumbling through the window. The curtains flapped showing me a startled foxy boy who got flashed by my naked ass. Dammit Shuu!

"Goddamn guys! Shuu, shut the window." Fuck, that's cold! My hoarse voice was almost nonexistent.

"Are you okay Drew?" Shuu never took his eyes off of me as he turned the room dark.

"I'm fine." Bullshit. I hurt like hell. I think this is the worst shape I've been in after sex. Only my vagina hurt more with Winston. I sank to the floor and pulled the covers up. I tried to anyway. My arms were jelly and my hands wouldn't grip. Fucking hell. I don't even think I can put clothes on.

Harvey lit several candles and handed me water. I couldn't even lift the fucking cup. Winston and Shuu snarled. Not growled, they fucking snarled. I couldn't even catch a look at the guilty hawks before they were chased out of the house. I heard some less than friendly sounds outside and felt like shit.

"Fuckers, stop it!" Well that sounded pathetic. I could barely hear my voice. Harvey crouched by me and helped me drink it. I guzzled it. He gave me warm tea afterwards.

"Drew, how bad is it?" Harvey had a dark expression on his face that made me choke on the tea.

Cough! Cough!

"Harvey..." Cough. "I'll be fine. I'm just exhausted." He wasn't buying that shit. The sounds outside were giving me anxiety. "Any chance we can convince the men outside?" Based on his face, I'd say that's a no.

"They were too rough." Umm. It was pretty hot actually. Nothing wrong with rough sex. Except being wiped and freaking the family out. That's wrong.

Harvey rummaged through his goods and pulled out something familiar.

"I thought you didn't want me more muscly than you." It was a weak joke, but I had to try. His expression did soften, but his smile was tight. I took the crystal he fed me and waited for it to melt. I swallowed and he gave me another.