80. Boring Drama, Cool Party

1/1 updates for July 23, 2022.

 The next few days, the boys learned to hunt. Thankfully, I didn't have to whoop any ass. Sometimes the boys succeeded and others they failed, but they never got hurt unless some missing fur counted. I made sure to praise them when they carried the nasty corpses back in their mouths. They showed them off so proudly and I'll be damned if I rained on their parade just because I thought it was fucking gross. Harvey quietly cleaned up any drops of blood as he followed behind the boys. I thanked the wonderful man.

Qingqing kept coming over, which was fine. We got together with Eve and I laughed at myself. Am I actually making friends? Never saw that shit coming.

Curtis and Parker were both being nicer than usual. They seemed actually happy despite the whole ape king problem. I'd bet money it's cause Qinqing was happy. Qingqing even brought the snakes over once. The leopards had issues, but Curtis told them to stuff it. I told the not-so-small baby sneks to behave. If they could do that, they could stick around. They actually listened.

Parker tried to act all in charge and arrogant as per usual, but he got snubbed instead. It was funny watching Mr. Popularity eat shit. Just cause I got over him hitting me didn't mean it wasn't fun to watch him pay for it still. While the men did their posturing shit, I hung with the chicks.

We got Eve in on yoga and a few other chicks joined too. Most quit, but some stuck around. Did I actually start a trend, besides music? Go me.

Apparently a lot of single men, mostly tigers, came to play the field. Some battles were had, some marriages were won, and some men slunk away in defeat. Losers. Okay, that isn't nice. They tried hard. Better luck next time dudes.

The ground was still pretty saturated, but the grand plan was to build several wells once we could. The garden was restocked with herbs and plants. I almost got depressed thinking about how pointless that was. Thankfully, I was surrounded by some hot husbands who could distract me easily.

Apparently music and yoga spread outside of the castle. The leopard queen sent a messenger to organize a meet up. We queens got to roll together right? She hosted and we went for a visit. Qingqing was invited too since her son was married to her. We showed her yoga and I kept my mouth in check for the most part. Didn't want to make another enemy.

The queen hadn't had her soul awakened by music yet which was a real shame. We left and it went okay. She wasn't about to join team hoe, but I think we are at least on okay terms. I didn't even pick a fight or insult her. Halle-fucking-lujah.

Unfortunately, a certain cannon fodder character decided to try her luck against me.

"You are the tiger queen?" I heard a disdainful snort and I gave Eudora a nasty look. The women flinched, but did not back off. "Such an ugly male, is he the best you can do?" I cracked my knuckles and went in for the kill. I got right in her face and she tripped backwards onto her ass.

"I am the tiger queen and Winston is a damn good male. And I think you are fucking stupid to pick a fight with the owners of the castle that you are staying in."

"Y-you! You can't hurt me!" Eudora shook, but collected herself enough to retort. "I'm a female. Help me!" She demanded from the males around her. The tiger guards only glared at her. Good men, back up your queen.

"Fuck off. Use your own legs and drag your ass out."

"You can't make me." Oh, bitch wants me to prove her wrong. I was going to, but Winston joined the party and glared at Eudora.