112. Welcome To The Family

2/2 updates for November 2, 2022.  Here is the last chapter!  I can't believe this story went as long as it did.  Thank you for reading this far.  I hope you have enjoyed this story.  And with that, here you go.  :D

The hot season was kicked off with my kid breaking my water. I thought labor with the leopards was hard. Shit was nothing. Fucking nothing! I had the crystals rolling from start to finish. I actually thought I was going to die. How in the bloody fuck do women have a kid and say they want another? It's got to be the drugs compromising their judgment. The drugs I don't have access to in this world.

After a loud vocabulary lesson, that most of the men were privy to, my labor ended with one screaming kid and three crying adults. I was one of those adults. Shocking, I know. I don't know how many crystals I ate, but I was very demanding. A part of my brain kept saying that they would help with the pain. They didn't. Fucking rip off. They did give me the energy to push the kid out. It felt like too damn long, but it was probably only four or five hours. It could've been worse, but I would've loved it to be better.

Doped up on another energy crystal, I was handed my pink, potato child. She was still screaming. God, how I feel her. Can I scream some more too? I think the men need a good scream session also. We can all scream together for our first family bonding moment.

I looked at the little human I pushed out. Maybe that was the wrong thing actually. She looked human, but she was Shuu's daughter and therefore, only half. Her hair was dark and barely present on her cone-shaped head... That'll fix itself, right?

Her eyes were still squeezed shut and I couldn't tell their color. Her skin was too red for me to figure out tone, but I think her skin color is in between me and Shuu's. Shuu, who had to be escorted out at one point, came back in with Rowan. His eyes were red from tears and stress and I gave him a weak smile.

Harvey instructed him on how to hold the baby and I passed off the kid who was still fussing. Shuu held her awkwardly at first, but became a natural after a few minutes. Lucky him.

He got her to quiet down and her eyes opened. Her eyes may have been the textbook description of baby blue. They looked kind of unreal. I wonder if they'll stay that way.

After thirty minutes of hogging our kid, Shuu handed her back. I still can't believe I gave birth to her. I reached for her and felt a sharp pain. I bit down a curse and Harvey went back into doctor mode. I felt some pressure below, but didn't comment. He could do whatever he had to. I did my duty. The child was birthed.

I held the little girl until she started wiggling. I pulled down my top and gave her a tit. A crash caught my attention. Hiro had tripped and I had an 'ah ha' moment. It was just a boob. Cute reaction though. Maybe when I recover, I'll care about it. It'll be fun to use that as ammunition against him later. Giving the boy a hard time has become a rather sadistic hobby of mine. Poor Hiro.

The kid started sucking and I pushed out a long breath. According to Dr. Harvey, she seems to be healthy and I'm not in bad shape, all things considered. Most of the men look a little woozy, but they are holding themselves together.

There was one teeny tiny thing bugging the shit out of me though. I don't have a name for her yet. I was waiting for the universe to dump one into my lap when I first laid eyes on my worm child... Okay, she's kind of ugly, but not that bad. Once her cone head goes back to a normal shape, I can figure out who she takes after more.

Now the name. What should I pick? The men clearly have no preference and treat every suggestion of mine like it's the 'one.' I have a huge arsenal of names in stock. I may not know how to speak Japanese, French, or Spanish, but I know some names. Of course, my bank of English names is the biggest.

Can I wait until she looks more human-like first? I do feel this strong connection with her, surprisingly. I was worried my motherly love was broken after I had the chicks. Glad to see it's working at full strength. Maybe not full strength since I can't see my kid as looking like anything other than a root vegetable. See, this is how I know that hospitals give some good drugs. Ain't no one looking at these newborns and seriously thinking they are cute.

Her tiny, little hands pushed into my boob and I changed my mind. Those are some cute, little baby hands. Maybe I will be converted after all.

I ended up waiting to pick a name. No one was holding me on any kind of schedule. There was no birth certificate that needed to be made. The men could give a shit as long as we were both healthy.

The next day, I managed to narrow it down to two names. Hana or Hannah. I don't know why I liked the H's but I did. I know Hana was Japanese for flower. It felt kind of girly, but it was pretty. Don't know what Hannah means in name language, but it sounds nice.

Her hair was all Shuu and I have a feeling her eyes were too. The rest was all me. Well, probably. It's hard to tell. Babies just don't look like anyone when they are that fresh. Guess we'll find out later.

I held my tiny person close and felt kind of strange. No, not strange. I just wanted to cry. Not because I was upset, it was the opposite. It only just hit me how good everything really was. Me and the baby made it through the pregnancy. I didn't have to worry about a job, safety, bills, or my man leaving me for another women. My baby's daddy wasn't just some random dick scum who was going to ditch us. He and the rest were going to be apart of her life. Mine too.

I cried. For once in my life, I really felt like like I did things right. Really right. This may have been very far from from anything I ever envisioned or planned for, but it was so much more than that.

I was suddenly enveloped in two hugs from a concerned Shuu and a comforting Harvey. The rest stood hovering, ready for some hugging action if needed. I laughed and choked on some tears. I had a line of men waiting to give me hugs to make me feel better. Not just any men either. My men. My husbands. My family.

Because they couldn't be left out, my boys, even Killer, crowded around. It was probably claustrophobic, but I felt nothing but good things. Yeah, this was my family and they were gold. No, they were worth much more than that.

I ended up giving many hugs. It was okay if I was being weird. I gave birth for fuck's sake. Not that anyone demanded an explanation for my emotions. I knew they would never.

I looked at my family and felt the emotion rolling off of all of them, even those who wore the toughest of faces. God I was lucky. And for once, I meant that without a shred of sarcasm. I believed it. I really was lucky and I wasn't the only one who felt that way.

I turned back to my daughter. Yeah, my daughter. There was something I was getting used to very quickly. I stared at her and thought about what kind of future she could have. No, what she would have. Since I have a strong say in the matter, I could confidently promise that she will have a damn good life. I'll make sure of that.