87. Holding Hands Is Hard

1/1 update for today, August 10, 2022.

 So, the perfect recovery is two days without crystals. I went two nights in a row without sex and I feel way better. Maybe I can go every other night and take a two night break after a full round? Wooow. Can't believe I have to take a sex break and try to make a schedule. Weird shit.

Honestly, the horniness has been well controlled so far. I snorted. Of course it has been. I fuck more than I do anything else. Okay, maybe not sleep, but damn I think it's a close call.

Do I need a schedule though? I don't want to, but... Hmm. Let me ask the golden husband what he thinks. He's pretty damn observant, so he can give me an idea. He's out with the kids for now, so I'll have to ask later. I don't think I want one. I buzz the tats often and don't think any of the men are sorely neglected sex wise.

Well, Alec was, but his situation called for it. Shuu always wants more attention, but it doesn't have to be sex, so I've noticed. Of course, he's never against it. Winston was a lot more reserved, but craved some level of attention. Not as often as Shuu though.

Rowan rarely ever seemed needy for attention or sex, but maybe I couldn't read him well enough yet. Harvey always seemed satisfied, but I like to make sure he got his exercise. If everybody is happy, I don't need to mess it up by throwing in a schedule. If we want to fuck than we can, simple. I'll confirm with Harvey and make sure.

In the meanwhile, what should I do? Haven't been out of the castle much cept' to check out the copper production. It's been a little while since I went to the fields. Okay, I think I'll go.

"Hey Winston, how about the fields today?"

"Okay." Didn't have to twist his arm at all. We got on our way. I looked for my puppy man and dialed his number. Shuu wasn't as in tune with the tat as Harvey, but we can practice more.

Rowan was with Harvey today and on a very important mission. I asked them to bury a coffin of goods somewhere along the way out of here. Even told them to mark it with a gravestone. Pretty morbid since we're going to dig it up later, but hey, got to get my shitty kicks from somewhere.

I don't know if they'll actually make a coffin so much as a box to keep the goods safe from dirt and water. It's the thought that counts. I want to be entertained.

"Do you want to jog there?" Winston asked me and I felt my face twist. No, I never want to jog, but I guess that's a good idea. I looked at the new leather shoes Shuu crafted for me. Guess I get to break in these bad boys.

"Sure," I grumbled. I took a look at tiger man, but he wasn't giving any emotions away on his face. He's been pretty busy with king stuff. When was the last time I had a conversation with this man?

Sure, we say hello and greet each other... I guess neither one of us is the most social, though I've totally leveled up recently. It might be a little late, but maybe I should try to get to know my manly mountain some more.

"Hey Winston." I paused my jog and huffed a little. I definitely improved my endurance. I used to be grounded by now. I think I just jogged a 1/4 mile, but I could be wrong. No way to measure distance here unless I want to use my feet. Yeah, no fucking way. That'd take a century to do.

"Yes?" He asked when I didn't add anything else.

"How are you doing? Like with the king stuff?" I think that was small talk worthy speech right there.