35. Mama

Second update for today April 29th.

A few days passed. I was successful in avoiding the very touchy thought of sex, but almost failed several times. It's fucking hard not to think about it when the two jerks responsible for my most recent experience are around 24/7.

I accepted the stay at home life since that was up my ally. I was sad about the river, but didn't bitch about it. Some of my best memories are from there; emoji crabs, Harvey's looks, and farting eels. It's not forever.

Harvey went out and came back early. He said that the leopard king returned with a flock of hawks. Looks like Qingqing is back. Should I go say hi? I don't want to, but it'll help if I'm close to her. I need her brain. I can also test the plot a bit, while distracting myself.

Shit. Shuu's not going to suddenly fall for her right? Would the plot break the world's rules to keep on track? Ugh. Come on. I need to do it. The sooner I figure out if I can change shit permanently, the better off I'll be.

"I want to go see her. Can we?" Harvey knew who I was talking about, but Shuu was lost.

"Yeah. It'll be good for you to go out." Now you realize the importance of exercise, Harvey? I was diggin this lazy life though, even if it was kinda boring.

"Cool. Let's hit the river after." We can grab fish on the way back. Both beasts nodded.

On the way over to the leopard castle, I filled Shuu in about Qingqing. He didn't show much interest so far. Hopefully, that's a good thing. I kept glancing up wondering if the hawks that were passing by were the familiar brothers. Damn, I'm getting self-conscious again. Don't' think about it. Focus on sexy tiger man. If Qingqing is back, it won't be long until he shows up.

I guess I should pretend I was concerned about Qingqing. But damn, I know she's fine. MC plot armor is strong. She won't know that though. Too bad my acting skills are shit. If she thinks I'm a bitch, so what? It's partially true anyway.

The leopard castle was impressive. Some guards blocked us off. Oh, I forgot that this could happen. Very smart. Do I need to say something? Uhh, think up some horse shit, or bullshit, or leopard shit? Stop and focus.

"Uhh. Hi." Yes, going great so far. "I'm Drew. I heard the leopard king brought Parker and his female back. Can we see them?" I tried hard to be nice, but these dicks didn't even blink. Oh, I still have black stain on my face. Maybe I should try another angle. "My mate is a doctor." Harvey, you're up.

They let us in, but made Shuu stay behind. He waited like a soldier on duty and we made our way through the castle. It wasn't hard to find them. They were talking kind of loud and someone called for a doctor. It seemed the perfect time for an entrance.

"I'm back bitches. Miss me?" Three sets of eyes stared at me. Shit, I forgot the leopard queen was here too. I wasn't even the one that left. What if the queen thinks I'm crazy? I questionably am, but she didn't need to find out like this.

"Drew!" Ah, that's nice. Someone is happy to see me.

"Hi, Qingqing. You alive?" Okay, that wasn't very nice. Damn mouth.

"Drew! Why didn't you help me?" That came fast.

"Because I could totally win against snake man?" Take that. Logic is a bitch.

"But..." That's what I thought.

"Parker kicked my ass and snakey is stronger than him. What did you expect me to do?"