Entry #146 (04-15-2022)

Dear Future Husband,

One more week to go till the 9th anniversary of my waiting era. I have been patiently waiting for 9 years now. I hope you are already on your way to meet me. Could you please put me in your list of agenda?

BTW, I had bad menstrual cramps the other day, so I slept almost the whole day and woke up at around six pm. I got hooked up by my board mate Mari, and we chatted until 10pm. Now, it's already almost 3am, and I'm still awake.

I am planning to go to Cebu on our 9th anniversary and I'll be visiting Anjo world again. This time, we might even go to Snow world. I'll be there with my big brother Ken, his wife, and my niece.

I hope that my trip back to Bohol would be smooth sailing. I hope the weather would be fine. I also hope that I'd have enough sleep on the bus ride to Manila.

Mr. F., am I going to meet you this year? Who are you? I'm really, really, curious.

Well, whoever you may be, I hope you are doing fine. I hope you are both physically and mentally healthy. I pray that you are safe and that your family is safe. I also pray that whatever it is that you are aiming for, you will achieve it this year.

See you next month? Hahaha. Malay mo, magka totoo diba? Just trying to manifest you into my life. I hope it works.

Love,
-Krizia@25